{part 8}

Smut warning ⚠️ the * divide the smut just incase you don't want to read it, they're both at the beginning and the end of the section enjoy 😘
-
*****WARNING- SMUT
"You wanted to be here." I say looking at him.
"I wanted to talk about us."
"Look Elliot, I can't do this. I can't do a relationship, because you're right, it's not fair that you have to fight for my attention and it's a fight you CAN'T win." I lean over the table looking at him. "I'm fine with not having a relationship and I forgive you for hitting me, even when it was an accident."
"I've learned a lot these last few months and one of them was I'm not ready to give you up."
"Sorry Elliot, but you don't have a choice." I say standing up from the table. "Have a good day." I flip my hair off my shoulder letting the pin straight locks of brown hair brush against my lower back, the backless white skater skirt dress not hiding much. For the next two weeks I work right through all the papers and scripts that have accumulated over the last few months when my phone rings. "Grayson." I say skimming through an Email.
"Hey."
"Jared? What's up?"
"Wanna take a little break?"
"I just had four months away, I can't take a break." I huff.
"Sure you can, it's only going to be a few days."
"Jared." I sigh.
"Come on." He urges.
"No Jay, now please leave me alone."
"Fine kitten be like that then." He hangs up not waiting for me to respond. I sigh and before I know it it's midnight. I look at the clock before groaning, my head throbbing from the fact that I'll I've been doing is reading when the door to my office opens and in steps Jared.
"I thought I said to leave me alone for now." I huff.
"You did, but I didn't care." He smirks sitting across from me. "I'm shocked you're here and not of romping around with your boyfriend."
"Romping?" I chuckle.
"I was being nice." He laughs. "So where is he? Isn't he happy you're home?"
"He is, but I had other plans for the two of us."
"Oh, and what were they?"
"Not being together any longer." I smirk at him. He chuckles standing up to come around my desk.
"And why is that?"
"I had no need for him anymore." I confess.
"And why not?" He asks leaning back against the glass desk.
SMUT
*****
"Because... I want you." I whisper making him laugh, before he pushes back my chair, pulling me up and against his chest. I catch myself from knocking him over, my hands on his chest before I step up on my tip toes, my soft pink lips connecting with his dark red ones. They're soft and warm, full of life, full of passion and adventure and I love the taste, the temptation. I kiss him deeper, my hands gripping his face, pulling him closer, his tongue exploring my mouth, tangling with mine as his hands roam my body, pulling at the corners of my T shirt before ripping it off completely. I moan against his lips the chilled air hitting my burning flesh his hands running down my sides right to the seam of my jeans, meeting in the middle at the button on my skinny jeans. I pull at his shirt, my hands wrapped around it so tight I'm sure that my nails are ripping holes in it.
I pull away, tearing open his shirt as best I can before slipping to his jeans, brushing over the rippling muscles. He lets out a deep growl his hands grabbing mine pulling them away from him. I groan at the lose of contact before he pulls away from me smiling, his hands still wrapped tightly around my wrists. I chuckle gently before sighing letting my arms relax as I look at him my tongue flicking out over my bottom lip, drawing it in between my teeth, biting it gently.
"You hung up on my princess, now you're gonna pay the price."
"Actually, you're the one that hung up. Not me?"
"Oh, that mouth's gonna get you in trouble."
"Bring it." I challenge making him chuckle. "Daddy." I hiss making him groan from deep in his chest, his blue eyes turning a dark shade of navy blue as he spins me around, shoving me over my desk as he still holds my wrists, my right wrapped over my left.
"Say you're sorry." He growls leaning over me. I feel the electricity pulse through my body as I feel his erection press into my backside, my breath catching in my throat.
"Make me." I challenge again. He growls lowly from deep in his chest, one hand holding my wrists against my lower back the other yanking off my jeans. I gasp when the colder air hits my dripping heat. I moan quietly, trying to keep my desperate pleas to myself. He chuckles lightly before his hand comes down hitting my core head on. "Fuck." I groan before I feel him brush against me, completely exposed in seconds. He thrusts his hips into mine with no warning whatsoever. His entire length pushing me to the edge, each thrust has him buried to the hilt.
*****
END SMUT
"Ah!" I bolt upright, my body on fire, my core throbbing for attention. I feel my body, all my clothes intact, no sign of Jared. "It was a dream?"