Come What May

Kurt's POV

I sneaked away from my dad's sight, and I jumped to the water and kept swimming for my life away from the boat. Might as well become a mermaid, since I'm going to swim for my life. I had only one thing in my head, my friends and Blaine......

[Few moments later]

I was freezing cold, but I made it to the shore of....Brooklyn? Okay, this is not what I was expecting but I'll go with it. Luckily, New York is just a few miles away from here so I might as well get walking!

[Another few moments later]

I made it! It was a long walk, but it was worth it to get back here. The only weird thing was I didn't see anyone where I last left off.

"Where is everyone?"~Kurt

I wondered through the streets of New York, but nothing or one came up. Then I wondered if they think I already left the country.......I started to cry now that everything has been done....I don't even know how to feel.

(Begins song)

"Seasons may

Change

Winter to

Spring

But I

Love you..."~Kurt

................................................................................................................................................................
Blaine's POV

I was walking home with my head down, because Kurt is gone........and I'l never see him again......

"Seasons may

Change."~Kurt

That sounded a lot like...

"Winter to

Spring."~Kurt

Kurt!

"But I

Love you."~Kurt

I tried to follow the singing, and all of a sudden it stopped...maybe it was just my imagination....

"Until the

End of

Time."~Kurt

There it was again!

................................................................................................................................................................
Kurt's POV

"Come what

May."~Blaine

Blaine?!

"Come what

May!"~Blaine

It is him!

"Come what

May!"~Blaine

I followed his voice, and ran into every single corner!

"Come what

May!

I will

Love you!"~Blaine

I kept running until I found him, right across from me!

"I will

Love you!"~Kurt

"Until my"~Blaine

"Dying days!"~Both

We ran into each others arm, luckily Blaine caught himself and me before we fell!

"Come what

May!"~Both

"Come what

May!"~Blaine

"Come what

May!"~Kurt

"I will

Love you"~Both

In that moment we kissed, and I knew this was real......

..............................................................................................................................................................
Blaine's POV

Kissing him felt like I was dancing, on clouds, with Kurt. That's practically every dream I ever wanted, and it came true.......then we pulled apart.

"I love you."~Blaine

He blushed after I said that, and what was best is I kept smirking at him.

"I love you too."~Kurt