Falling Too Deep *Warning*

*WARNING* Smut up ahead! Skip to next chapter if you no likey! No read! Please enjoy!☺ I found this pic on Pintrest and though it was funny and perfect.

**Keith's POV**

I was laying on a bed as the other Shiro flew a small ship away from the base we were just at. I felt weak from the little pleasure that he gave me and I couldn't fight him when he took me to the ship.
"Where are you taking me?"
"Somewhere far so that no one can disturb us from having fun."
I saw that he pushed a few buttons before getting up. He walked over to me and climbed on top of me. I tried to push him away but he started kissing and nipping my wrists. With every lick and nip, I could feel pleasure entering my body and I started moaning. He smiled before I felt him slowly remove my pants. I tried to cover myself but he moved my hands away.
"Such a sexy mix, the perfect blend of human and galra." He said as one of his hands scratched my ear. "You have such a lovely voice."
He reached over and he grabbed something that looked like lube. After putting some on his fingers, he lightly moved around my hole before pushing one in. I moaned as he started to pump it in and out. He slowly worked on adding two more fingers in. When I became a moaning mess under him, he removed the fingers and took off his pants.
"Please Shiro, fuck me." I begged him before pulling him into a heavy kiss. "I want to feel you inside me."
I fell back on the bed as he lifted my legs up. He lubed up his dick before shoving it fully in. I cried out in pain from the shock of the size.
"Tell me when." He told me before kissing the spot on my knee where the two skins mixed.
"Move, please." I whispered to him.
He smiled before grabbing my hips and started to slowly move out before thrusting back in. My hands grabbed his back as he started to pound into me at a fast rate.
"Shiro!" I moaned as my hands started to scratch him from the pleasure.
He leaned down and started sucking on spots on my neck as he pounded me into the bed. He turned his hips slightly and hit a spot in me that made me arch my back in pleasure. One of his hands moved down and started pleasing my almost forgotten dick as I could feel him getting close to his end.
"Shiro, I'm going t-" he silenced my words with a kiss as I came all over his hand and my stomach.
He moaned as he came in me. I could feel him filling me up as he did the last few thrusts to milk himself. He lifted his cum covered hand and licked it.
"Tasty but I want some more." He leaned down and started licking my stomach clean. "Sweets don't even come close to you."
I could feel him harder within me again.
"So soon?"
"It is not my fault that you are so sexy."
He wrapped his robot arm around and lifted me up so I was sitting on him. I was still a little bit sensitive from my organism and I moaned at every movement. He slowly started to lift me up before thrusting his hips up. I gasped at the pleasure as he kept on hitting the spot. His human hand was wrapped up in my hair while the other was helping me bounce. He pulled me into a kiss and his tongue entered during a moan. They danced together as he pounded deeper into me. I nipped his bottom lip by accident and he thruster harder and faster into. I could feel the sweat as our chests rubbed together as we reached our climaxes. My body shivered as I came all over our stomachs. I panted as he pulled out of me.
"Keith?" I purred at him, because I couldn't speak, as I fell back on the bed. "You are so beautiful like this."
He licked up all the cum on my stomach before getting up to get a wet rag. After he was done cleaning our mess, he moved me to under the blankets. He curled up with me on the large bed.
"What about flying the ship?"
"Don't worry, it is on auto and it will let me know if I need to fly it."
I put my head on his chest and started to close my eyes.
"I don't want to leave you because you are my Shiro."
"Good." He said as he petted my hair.
I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
****
The return of the smut! I hope it was good even though I am rusty at it! Please vote, comment, and/or follow!
Thanks for reading.