+1

He was quite popular around the girls. He didn't really enjoy it, although his friends make him suck it up. He would rather be alone, listening to music, instead of toying with girls hearts. But, he did notice one girl that was not like the rest, Haruka. She would never chase after him or his friends calling him "dreamy" or saying that they were "meant to be". She was a quiet girl from Japan, that kept to herself. No one talked to her for some reason, which Yoongi found very strange. He thought she was gorgeous, and any guy not to drool over her would be outright ignorant. He also notice one thing about her, she always wore headphones.

Yoongi's POV

Quietly making my way down the busy hallway, I find my self stopped at my locker. Quickly putting in my combination, I threw the door open. I small letter swayed down towards my feet. I bent down to pick up the note, unfolding as I stand back up. "Meet me on the roof during your second class," it read. Crumpling it up, I choose to ignore it, throwing it in the nearest bin. I walked into my first class, causing all the girls heads turn to me.

I rolled my eyes, "Why can't anyone just be normal." Seeing that all the seats at taken, I chose the only one left, next to Haruka. I smile shyly, slowly sliding into the chair. She glances up at me for a moment, then looks back down, continuing to fidget with her hands.

I rest my chin on my hand and sigh, "She is so pretty." I was in dream land until the teacher slammed her hands on my desk. I look up to meet the gaze of my infuriated teacher.

"Pay attention," she warned harshly, returning to her lesson. I straighten up, trying to at least comprehend some of what the teacher it saying.

Soon, the lesson is over, me rushing out of the classroom as fast as I can behind Haruka. "Hey," I spoke shyly, trying to get her to interact with me. I may be really popular, but that doesn't mean I'm not shy. She just kept walking, but faster. I grab onto the sleeve of her school uniform, turning her around.

"I want to get to know you," I spoke sweetly. She locked eyes with me for a moment, nervously.

"Don't waste your time with me." She stated, turning on her heels, continuing to walk away. I just left it at that, watching her until she was out of sight. I wonder why she's down?