+9

I was scared to go to school on Monday. I had no clue what Taehyung was capable of, and I didn't want to find out. I also didn't see Haru when I got to school, so that made me get even more worried. As soon as I saw a glimpse of Taehyung I immediately hide behind a wall. He is for sure going to beat me up. Before I can move any further, he comes around the wall. I looks me dead in the eye. I am about to run but her stops me, "just listen."

He sounded surprisingly calm, so I will give him a chance. "So, about yesterday. Seeing that Haru would slap me, knowing what I could do, makes me think that you make her happy. I don't want to take her happiness away, so I guess I can move past your friends. But, if you do anything to hurt her, your dead."

I look at him with shock all over my face. That's all it took? "I won't I promise." I send him a reassuring smile, which he soon returned.

+

"Haru!" I yelled when I spotted her down the hall. Once I caught up to her I spoke excitedly, "Tae is not mad at me anymore!" A grin formed on her face as the words came out of my mouth. She immediately hugged me, hesitantly because we were in school. I returned the gesture causing some of the girls around us to give her jealous glares. But at that moment, we didn't care. We were just happy we can finally be together.

+

end.