+4

I hope you enjoy my cringey writing :)

+

"Min Yoongi! Where have you been?" Is the first thing I hear as I walk into my house. I turn around and come face to face with a worried mother.

"I was about to call the police! I thought you had been kidnapped!" She pulls me in for one of her famous mom hugs, quietly thanking the lord that I was okay.

"It's okay mom, I was at the park. I should have called you." I reassured her, not knowing if I was helping or not.

"Just don't do it again," she spoke as she walked off, back into the kitchen.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I grab my laptop and set it onto my bed. Opening it up, I log in, tapping my fingers impatiently. As soon as my screen loads I go onto google and search up Haru's name. A tumblr blog shows up, so I click on it. Scrolling through it I see that it is in fact her, but she is also very popular. I look through some of her pictures, and find some really cute ones.

I also noticed that some of her posts are in her native language, Japanese, while others were writer in Korean

I also noticed that some of her posts are in her native language, Japanese, while others were writer in Korean. This is not considered stalking, it's just trying to find out more about someone you like. Hopefully, she never finds out I did this. Shutting my laptop I lazily throw my blankets over myself, not bothering to change.

+

For some reason I wake up extra early this morning, so I decide to make myself some breakfast. I normally don't eat breakfast because I'm usually always late. Not bragging or anything, but I can make a sick bowl of cereal. I know, pretty cool right? After finishing the last bite, I put the bowl in the sink, rushing out the door. I spent so much time bragging about my cereal making skills, I made myself late. Sprinting all the way to school, I arrive in the class approximately 3 seconds before the bell rang. I let out a long breath. I notice Haru wasn't here so I started to worry, did something happen? I know she's probably just late, but I still worry. The class went on, me not paying attention, as usual. Haru still hadn't shown up, but I just figured she was sick or something. The class ended, I slowly trudged out of the room. I don't know why I'm so down, it's just that I really want to know if she is okay.

+

I finally finished this long and boring day of school. Still no word from Haru, but I can't call her because I don't have her number. I'm not walking very fast, trying to recollect my thoughts.