+7

"Stay away from her! We know what you and your friends do to those poor girls!" Taehyung, the schools bad boy, who I later found out his Haru's best friend, shoved me against the lockers.

"I swear I'm not like them!" I plead, honestly scared for my life. Taehyung gets really scary when he's angry. I don't know from experience, but my friends told me stories.

"Just stay away," he demanded, spinning on his heals.

+

I did my best to ignore Haru, not wanting to get murdered by Taehyung. It was really hard because she kept trying to talk to me. Every time I ignore her I can see her heart break little by little. By the end of the class I was about to crack. I ran up to the roof and slid down against the ledge. I let a tear fall down my cheek. I can't do this! It has barely been an hour and I am already about to crack. I continue to beat myself up over it until I feel small arms wrap around my torso.

"I know what he did," I immediately recognize the voice as Haru's. She must have found out from bystanders. I turn my body just enough so that I can embrace her in my arms.

"We can't let Tae see," I mumbled.

"I just wish he would understand that you are not like them." She responded, leaning farther into my chest.

+

"Please try to explain to him," I beg Haru as we go our separate ways. I watch her until she is out of site, then going my own way. I am a bit later than my curfew, but my mother is out of town so I should be fine. I walk in to the dark house, heading towards the kitchen. I grab an orange, then sprint up the stairs. I basically spent the rest of the night watching dramas.

+

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading :) I know my chapters are quite short, but I like to get something for you to read out quickly. I hope the length of the chapters doesn't affect how much you enjoy the story.