+8

It's Saturday, and I am sitting alone in my room because I cannot hang out with Haru. I basically sit around for hours, listening to music and writing lyrics. A small buzz from my phone disturbs my thoughts. I reach down and grab it, turning it on. 'Haru<3: can we meet at the tea shop at 1?'

I opened the message and replied, 'me: but tae'.

She immediately responds, 'Haru<3: no questions, just get ready.'

With that I set down my phone and check my hair. I want to look nice for Haru because she always looks nice. We are just friends, but I would like something more. I don't know if she feels the same, though.

+

As I walk in I see Haru at a table in the back corner. "What about Tae?" I ask her as I approached the table.

"He doesn't know." She stated as if it wasn't a big deal. I gave her the 'if-he-finds-out-I'm-dead' look and sit down. We order our tea, and just enjoyed each other's presence. Taehyung was always in the back of my mind, though. Just as I thought we were safe, I spot a brunnette dude strut into the shop, who we identify as Taehyung. I turn to Haru and see a panicked look on her face. Before we can do anything, he turns our way and glares at me. He stomps over to me and picks me up out of my chair. Before he could do anything, Haru reached over and slapped him across the face. He released his grip on me and turned to Haru.

"Fine then." With that, he walked out of the shop, not a word was spoken between us.

+

I'm really sorry my chapters are so short. I still hope you enjoy though :)