+3

"Hey," I greet Haru. She smiles back, getting all shy. Cutie. I saw her at the front gates, so I decided to join her.

"What brings you here?" She asks, sounding all formal. I just laugh it off.

"No need to be formal." I state, simply. We walk to class, enjoying each others presence. I can tell Haru is getting uncomfortable from all the glares she is getting from other girls. We stop walking and I lean over, my lips close to her ear.

"Don't worry, they're just jealous." I reassure, lightly nudging her shoulder. She nods back, unconfidently, trying to not look so nervous. I just smile at how cute she is when she is nervous, then we start walking again. We confidently strut into our shared class, all the girls obviously jealous of her. I know we just started talking, but I feel like I've known Haru forever. Before going to sit down, I walk towards the pencil sharpener. I take my time, not wanting class to start. As I turn around I see one of the girls that always chases after my friends, talking to Haru.

I move a bit closer, just close enough so I can hear the last words that fell out of her mouth, "...stay away from him." Right after, she strut of with her fake as ever smile, pretending nothing just happened.

"Hey, what was that?" I interrogate Haru, sliding into my chair. She scooted father away from me.

"It's nothing," she whispered, sinking farther into her chair. I decide not to push her and make her anymore uncomfortable. The teacher was a bit late, grateful because I could have some time to myself.

+

It was lunch time, so I decided to sit alone today. I'm tired of all this girl drama right now, and I just bead some peace. Some girls came up and asked to sit with me, which I politely declined. I ate my meal in peace, observing people throughout the room. I noticed that Hoseok had a different girl than he had yesterday sitting with him. Ugh, he's such a playboy. I look away for a moment, seeing that Haru is sitting alone. Sighing, I try my best not to just go over there and comfort her until she feels better, but that's not how it works, my friend. It's better to leave her alone, than ruin any chance at a relationship I have with her. Finishing my lunch, I run out of the room, and out the doors. I keep running until I reach my favorite spot, the park. I go and sit under an old willow tree, pulling out my phone and earbuds. I put them in, switch on some music, and watch the sunny sky become star filled.

+

I hope you have been enjoying this so far. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Make sure you vote, comment, and share with fellow armys'.