3

"Who's starving?" Louis asked as he brought out a plate full of pancakes for dinner.

"I could eat a buttered monkey," Harry commented, kissing Louis as he served him some food.

"Yay! Breakfast for dinner" cheered Charlie.

"Yeah, we're celebrating, mummy's new job," Louis spoke in third person kissing her son's forehead. "So now I can play football?" He asked, eyes wide and hopeful. They could never afford it in the past.

"Football is way down on the list of things we need to be paying for." Louis broke the sad news.

"Please?" The small boy begged. Louis hated denying his son what he wanted.

"Bradly, it's like $100 just to register. Then there's the team photo and equipment. And what if you break your glasses?" Louis listed reasons why he couldn't play.

"But-"

"Conversation is over."

Bradly sighed sadly but nodded nonetheless.

---

"Hey, baby," Harry called, pressing a kiss to his husband's forehead as he walked through the door the following morning.

"I didn't hear your motorcycle." Louis frowned tilting his head in confusion.

"That's because I sold it."

"What, Haz, you loved that thing."

"Yeah, I kind of like having electricity too." Harry answers.

"Baby, I know that wasn't easy." Louis stood on his tippy toes, pressing a kiss to Harry's lips.

"Are we rich now?" Asked their four-year-old, both Harry and Louis laughed fondly.

"Sadly no."

---

"Hi. Here I am." Louis exclaimed as he walked into the beauty salon, it was his first day. He was swimming in nerves.

"Oh, hey, honey. Welcome. Why don't you come on back and meet the other girls, okay? We got a bit of a lull right now, but when that Man U game is done, we are gonna be plenty busy.

Come on." The girl winked as she led the small boy out the back, a few employees giving Louis smiles.

"All right. Here we go. Okay, ladies, say hi to Louis."

"Hey, honey, welcome back." One of the ladies, Doreen was it? Welcomed him.

"Hi."

"Okay, now, just really quick, I started this business 15 years ago. I wanted to be a novelist, and I still do, but this pays the bills a whole lot better. Doreen used to be a dancer. Well, cruise ships mostly, but some dinner theatres too. Now, she's been partners with me for ten years. Isn't, that right?" Louis' eyes widened that was a long time

"Yeah," Doreen confirmed.

"Tanya's been with us for-" She paused looking at the girl who filled in the gap

"Six."

"Six, that's right, and she is also an amazing tattoo artist. Oh, and this here is Emma, our barely-legal-looking newbie. How long you been here, sweetie?"

"Uh, two months today."

Louis smiled, "so nice."

The women, Janice, who was showing him the ropes turned back to Emma. Claiming; "hey, hon, you got a client in 4, why don't you scoot on over." She nodded towards the door.

"All right."

Louis watched as the girl walked into the door with a number '4' on it, she was wearing a robe.

"And you're all licensed massage therapists?" Louis quizzed in curiosity.

"Sure, yeah, we all have licenses, and we all give massages. But. It's a teensy bit more than that." Janice smiled cheekily, winking at Louis.

"What do you mean?" The small boy tilted his head in confusion.

"Well, like my writing teacher always says: 'Why don't you show me, not tell me?' Come on over here, I'll show you." Janice walked over to some green curtains, against a wall. "Let me just get these open here."

Louis gasped, behind the curtains was a window, obviously only one sided, so they could see in but those inside couldn't see out. It showed the inside of the massage room Emma had just entered. They could also here the client and Emma talking.

'Hi, Richard.' Emma commented to the man on the massage table.

Louis looked back at Janice not understanding, "this is one of those two-way jobs, you know, like they have in all the cop shows."

Louis frowned, turning his attention back to Emma.

'How are you doing?' The girl asked the client.

'Pretty good. How are you?'

'I'm great.'

Louis's eyes widened when instead of massaging the client, Emma dropped her robe, sexually fluttering her eyelashes as she made her way towards the man's boxers. She continued to strip him of his clothing, sucking his cock into her mouth.

Louis now knew what Janice meant. This was a 'two-way job', a prostitution shop disguised as a therapy lounge.

He wanted to vomit.

"You being a male is going to attract a new market. We can now get all the gay guys."

"Now, for safety, we always bring the first-time clients into this room. It's above board, nobody does anything they're not comfortable with. You understand?" Janice spoke strictly towards her new employee, Louis.

"Wow." Louis whispered, did he just agree to be a prostitute?

"You understand?" She repeated, this time with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, I guess."