5

"You know, and I pride myself on running a safe, clean business. We provide a reliable service at reasonable rates. We're like Dairy Queen, except not fattening. We are open Saturday to Thursday, noon to midnight, but this being Friday, payday, we start early and stay till the last one leaves." Jacie explained. Louis bit his lip; he was being given orientation.

He was going to vomit. Just knowing what he was about to do.

"It's really important that I work only when my kids are at school," Louis commented

"Oh, that's fine. We do a huge lunch crowd. All the outfits are in a room in the back, but each of these rooms has everything you need. There are condoms and oils and such. Oh, and drinks and Viagra are in the house." The red-headed flashed a smile.

"You give away Viagra?"

"It pays for itself."

"And what about the police?" Lou asked.

"Oh, well, let's just say doughnuts ain't the only thing they're getting for free."

Louis gulps. He is not prepared to do this. He continues to repeat. For the family. For the family. To himself.

"Alrighty, let's get you on in the back room because everybody's here on Friday," Janice explained leading him to the back. "Alrighty. Now, for everyone's protection, none of us uses a real name. Doreen is Sugar, Emma wants to be called Salome. She won't do anything that's not mentioned in the Bible. Lucky for us, that's not all limiting. Tanya is Margarita. Unless the guys into Asian chicks, then she is Sake, and I'm Big Mama. I do mostly fetish stuff. I got me some kick-ass feet."

Louis' eyes widen, is he ready for this?

"So you, I think, we are gonna call you Dolly. Because you look like one."

"Dolly... okay." Louis nods along, staring at the girls in lingerie.

"Now, like you saw yesterday, we screen everybody upfront, but if you got any problems at all, you holler. All right? You know how to use a gun, baby?"

For the family. For the family.

"No." The small boy whimpers out his response.

"Tanya will teach you one day. Tanya used to be a bounty hunter. It's crazy. Anyway, you got any questions?"

Louis pauses for some time before answering.

"No, I just feel like I might be sick."

Just like that, he is being patted on the back "First time's the hardest." Janice tries to comfort him.

It does anything but that.

"Emma, honey, you're Room 1, and, Lou you're in Room 4. There's some pretty little outfits back there for you, okay?"

For the family. For the family.

But, in the back of his mind, he can only think; 'what would Harry say?'

---

"Oh, that feels splendid, honey." Louis cringed at the man on the 'massage' table calling him honey... all Louis was doing was rubbing his back with oil.

"Mm-mm-mm. Well, thank you. So, where you from?" Louis was nervous; he talked when he was nervous.

"Am I supposed to answer that?" The man asked, looking up at Louis.

"No. Um, sorry, I'm just kind of nervous. It's my first time. Not massaging, but, you know..." Louis trailed off in a blush.

"Really? Yeah, me too." Louis smiled, that made him feel a bit better... slightly.

"Oh. Well, now, look at us, two peas in a pod. So are you married?" Louis asked, moving to wash the oil off his hands.

"Yeah. That's why I'm here."

Louis internally cringed, that was very disrespectful of the man to say.

I can do this. It's gonna be fine. It's gonna be fine. For the family.

So Louis bit his lip, sensually dropping his robe revealing the lace panties he was dressed in... Here goes nothing.

---

Louis was driving home, eyes becoming cloudy as he criticised himself for his actions. How could he have accepted this job? Louis gagged remembering the feeling of the fat man's cock in his mouth.

"Oh, my God, I'm gonna have to pull over." The boy breathily whispered to himself as he pulled his truck over onto a patch of grass. Quickly jumping out of the car, Louis vomited. He vomited up his lunch... he felt;

Disgusting.

---

"Hey, Lou, what's up?" Niall questioned as his friend pranced into his bar.

"I need some best friend talk, right now." Niall's eyes widened, Louis sounded so.... scared.

---

Minutes later Louis and Niall were sitting in the corner of the club; the former having explained everything to his best friend. Niall had a look of shock plastered on his face.

"Well, stop looking so shocked." Louis snapped, he felt embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Louis, but this is my shocked face. If you want me to look different, you might need to say something less shocking."

"I was just hoping for a little sympathy. Sorry. I just needed somebody to talk to." Louis sighed, throat itching in guilt. "And, God, please don't tell your wife," Louis begged.

"Of course, I won't tell Laura. What husband tells his wife that someone like you is available?" Niall tried to joke, Louis smiled, he appreciated Niall's light hearted humour. "Oh, God, Lou, this is just- I don't know." Niall shook his head; he had no words.

Louis frowned as he pulled out an envelope from his bag, one full of hundred dollars bills

"Wow." Niall's eyes widened.

"That's what I made today," Louis admitted.

"Holy sugar." Niall gasped, as he passed the envelope back to his friend.

"I'm not proud of it." Louis sighed, shrugging nonetheless.

"You know, when you work in a bar, you kind of stop judging people." The blonde admitted.

"Just please be careful, and the sooner you stop, the better," Niall begged his best friend, wanting him to stay safe.

"I will. Thank you."

Niall smiled, of course, he couldn't help but ask; "so, what's it like?"

"Well, to be honest, the thing they want most is for you to lie to them. They want to know their guts are small and their cocks are big, even if the truth is staring you right in the face."

Niall's eyes widened as he laughed, "Oh, my Lord."

"Oh, God, please tell me I'm not crazy." Louis pleaded, tears coming to his eyes.

"It sounds like men aren't the only ones who want to be lied to." Niall exposed.

"You got that right."