9

"Hey, pretty baby." Harry spooned Louis; the latter knew what Harry wanted when he did this. That meant he was in the mood for sex.

"Not tonight Harry." Louis paused, he could hear Harry sigh. "I just can't."

Lou didn't realise it then. But he was slowly becoming a different person.

---

"You okay, Dolly?" Asked one of his regular clients. "The last few weeks, you seem kind of different." He expanded.

"Yeah, sure, baby, I'm fine." Louis couldn't scratch out a smile even if he faked it. "You want anything special today or just the usual?"

"No, the usual's just fine, Dolly." The client paused to undress. "Hey, remember I was telling you that my in-laws are in town?"

"Yeah, Aline and Tim from Chattanooga," Louis spoke without interest.

"Yeah. Well, anyway, they get here and-" The man began to chat excitedly, only to be interrupted by Louis.

"You mind if we just get this going? A little less talking?" The client frowned, that was so unlike Louis. Looking at the small boy, in fact, he looked a lot thinner.

"I guess so."

Louis sighed, dropping his robe, however, rolled his eyes when he heard a knock on the door.

"I got a session in here," Louis yelled but gasped when the door slammed opened. He expected a rowdy customer, maybe even one of the girls... he never expected the police.

"Session's over. Cuff them. Well, him, anyway." Louis' mouth fell open as the officer pointed towards him, with a second his life was in slow motion, he was being cuffed.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Louis' mouth wobbled, he bit his lip.... He had this coming.

Louis was escorted to the back of the shop; he noticed all the other girls were cuffed and sat down on a black couch. The officer holding him pushed him down next to Janice.

"What the heck is going on here? You all have been fine with us for years." Janice whisper-yelled at one copper.

"Yeah, one of you's been real fine with us," Doreen added, looking towards a black police officer.

"Listen, Jacie; we don't like this any better than you do." Louis could hardly tell who was speaking, his mind spinning at 100 miles an hour.

"Oh, is that right?" Jacie spoke sarcastically. The police had always protected their 'business' if they got free sessions. "You call your serjeant right now, and you tell him to put a stop to this."

"Yeah, and tell him Doreen says hi," Doreen spoke sarcastically, evidently having given the man her services before.

"This is coming from way above him. The media got here before we did. We have orders to search the premises." The officer informed.

"Search away, ain't gonna find nothing." Janice slurred in anger.

"We got this." Suddenly a female police officer, who was searching through their bags holds up a small tin of cocaine... Louis' cocaine.

He just looks down guiltily as they escort them out of the premises, into the media's shining light.