The Council

The Council has five members, all with five of the most rare gifts. Anyone with half a brain would know that they are not a force to be reckoned with.

The first member of the council is
Rex Anderson he has the gift of Necromancy. (Booga booga) Rex has had this gift for many years, drawing life from the souls he has collected. He is over two-hundred years old, making him a very strong member of the council.

The next member of the council is Maximus Narciton, this Council member has the gift of Life. He can take full control of any living object and heal or destroy it. He can change the shape and form of himself or anything around him making him a very dangerous person in general. (Giant strawberry anyone?)

The third member of the council is Andrew Evins. He has the gift of energy, allowing him to summon lighting at his will. Of course having this gift has its own benefits (like powering his own house which he does on occasion, or being a portable charger) he is very intimidating and should not be tested.

Mitch Enders is the fourth member of the council, he has the gift of the elements (earth, air, fire, and water) He is one of the most powerful people in the council, being able to create an earthquake at will or summon a tsunami, or even start a forest fire. (Or maybe, just maybe, he would want to make a pretty garden....Who wouldn't love colorful flowers and a fountain?)

The fifth and final member of the council is Erin Rosewood. Erin is by far the most dangerous person alive and should not be underestimated. He has the gift of Havoc, which means he has ALL the previous mentioned gifts-Understanding, Communication, Space, Emotion, Hunting, Necromancy, Life, Energy, and Elements. The gift itself also allows teleportation (because cars are so old school) Havoc is the supreme gift, something more dangerous than all the rest....Havoc can cause...Well... Havoc. Erin is also the father of Tyrone Rosewood. Making Tyrone Rosewood a dangerous person too right?

We count on these people to run our city and keep us safe, it has done us good so far. As far as the Territories are concerned they've done nothing to do us wrong, but we are cautious to follow all of the rules to avoid incurring the wrath of the Council.

Of course along with any leading cause there are always people who disagree. This is the group who believe the council is going to tear the world apart. The dissidents. Apart from the sporadic attacks here and there the Territory lives in relative peace. Or that's how it used to be....