Before Millions

/description continued/
Stars couldn't compare to how brightly she shone.

Cat-like eyes that seemed to have the coldest gaze at first glance, they bounced and looked so delicate, dedicated, and intimidating when she was doing her work, performing, dancing, or making music, be it in the form of composing or playing an instrument.

If you told her now that she was capable of stealing hearts and the gazes of more than millions of people and giving them an overwhelming feeling of euphoria when watching her perform, she wouldn't believe it. The rudeness within her would pop up and mock you, laugh at you, and taunt you, but deep down, she knew that because of her arrogance and how prideful she was, she could do it all.

But a journey must start slow. As impatient as she is, she learns that by waiting, it is possible for her dream to come true.

She has to wait for her name to rise. She has to go through excruciating pain and humiliation. She has to survive society. She has to waste her youth aimlessly, never knowing whether she'll make it or not.

But she won't go through this alone.

There will be those other people. They will stand firmly beside her. They will face everything together and hold her hand tightly. They will wipe away the tears that she couldn't hide and show her that she is loved. They will teach her how to be the Apple Beckstrom that cared so much for them. They will teach her how to love without a prideful heart.

And as a family, they will stand together and perform before all those people that grew to love them.

Hundreds, thousands, millions.

They will stand and perform before them all.

Before Millions.