2| Hope

Recap:
As my hands tried and claw it's way in my bag to get my homework, I just kept on smiling. The hope that was in my heart, it started filling every other part of my heart.

Hope, a feeling that rarely enters my thoughts, it's now completely surrounding my existence. I feel as if it's the only thing I live for at this moment.

I resumed the endless cycle of licking my lips, then exhaling softly. I felt jittery for some reason too.

I glanced at the clock at the front of the room. Time was whisking by peacefully. But I still wished it would go faster.

The bell had already rung not too long ago, and it was already time for what was originally supposed to be introductory lesson. While Ms. Angelicus collected the homework she had assigned to us, it seemed a few other students were also excited because of the fact that this very large company was almost tempting them to audition.

Fridays were what I thought to be the longest days. Because everybody was always expecting a lot from this day. And they of course also want it to end quicker than most days. It's like for them, Friday is just there. Friday is just meant to be. But I understand now, and want more than ever, for Friday to end faster.

The clock stood humbly over the students and only further teased them as the seconds slowly ticked to the next, and the long-minute hand was only inching it's way towards whatever number was next.

'Day, just please,' I begged. 'Please go by faster.'
•••

What seemed like forever, finally was over. The day had ended peacefully with almost no drama from my school mates.

Students urged and poured out the school, each of them wanting to rest in their own rules and see to it about that audition request they received.

I was one of them and I was not ashamed to express it. And of course, Lucas and Maybelle refused to let me ride the bus and instead ride in Maybelle's car.

Luckily the school never had a problem with that. It became permanent that I rode the bus in the mornings and went home with Maybelle and Lucas in the afternoon. Today I was not bothered by it because I figured the car would go much faster than the bus. I already had everything planned out while I was eating lunch.

First thing I would do was get a ride home in Maybelle's car. That way I could save time.

Second, I would do my homework first, fix myself a quick and small snack, then practice.

Even though we didn't have free period today, almost everybody in the class took the lunch in the classroom thing to their advantage. They searched up the website for M.A.D.S Entertainment.

'UMADS?.com' gave a lot more information than the flyer did, obviously. I found out that M.A.D.S Entertainment was one of the five most successful and largest entertainment companies world-wide. Both here in the United States and internationally. The second to be exact.

MADS Entertainment really did make their idols do modeling, acting, dancing, and singing. Of course, only to those qualified. That's what the website says anyways. And of course, that seems likely. There has been many bands and solo-artists whose hits, tracks, albums, and debuts brought the nation to its knees. To be honest, M.A.D.S Entertainment, in my opinion, is to be first in the success and popularity scale. Their celebrities and bands that debuted or other celebrities and bands that released albums under the company's name made unbelievable records on the charts, especially internationally.