We will fall in love again?

I woke up and turned off my phone alarm. I yawned and took a quick shower and finished and changed into a dress and decided to wear my glasses again. I looked at the mirror and painted a smile on my face. My reflection changed into a sky blue hair with pale brown skin and sky blue eyes. My eyes widen and closed my eyes and rubs on them. I opened my eyes and see my reflection turn back to normal. I sighed and walked to the kitchen and ate breakfast. I finished and waited in the car with my siblings.

After getting dropped off at school, I walked to class alone. Waiting for lunch to start. I lifted my head and hear of a pop quiz and faked a enthusiastic cheer. As I faced down on my test, I felt a tap on my forehead and looked up at Howard. "Hey. You okay?" He asked. I lied softly "Yeah I'm fine. I'll be okay." After the test. Everyone went to their next class

Timeskipped to Lunch

I was sitting with the Der Monster Klub members and poked my mashed potatoes and Theresa and the rest pity my unhappy behavior. They all hugged me and I frowned softly. But I silently smile feeling the warmth and comfort. I told them I forgot something and as I stood up, I bumped into Stevens. I became silent and stuttered softly as my heart begins to beat again. I looked away but Stevens made me face him. He held my hand. He said to me "You're my sunshine. And I don't like it when my sunshine is blue. Will you be mine sunshine again?" I blushed softly and smiled brightly. I peck his lips with mines while replying to his question. "I will." He lifted me and twirled me in the air. He smiled brightly and happily hugged me to his embrace. The Der Monster Klub members smiled and applauded for my happiness again. Theresa sighed softly and grinned while muttering "Falling love again. Makes it better again. Don't stop being in love, my friend." As the bell for class rang. Everyone went to class. Stevens held my hand while walking with me and Theresa to class. I felt more happier again. Theresa forgot the past anger of Stevens and moved on. Everyone became happy again. Because love. Makes the world go round.