Evil Glance from the Mirror

I was with Stevens and the Der Monster Klub gangs. We were at Whoopee World for fun. I noticed a mirror that showed me and Julian in white clothing and hair. Stevens tapped my shoulder and I looked at him. But when I looked at the mirror it changed back. Stevens took me to the tunnel of love while the gang ride roller coasters. I wasn't quite comfortable of the dark. I gripped onto Stevens arm. The dark was a nightmare. Stevens pulled me to his embrace and pecked my forehead. I heard a sinister female giggle. And laughs of a darkness and evil from the same girl. I panicked and tried to escape the boat. "We're leaving!" I cried out. Stevens tried to calm and set me on the boat. He said softly. "Maybe one of their mechanical cupids laughs must've malfunctioned." He was right. The voices always malfunction every time. But not like this.

I leaned to the side of the boat staring at the water. My reflection changed to the same weird reflection when we arrived. I slowly place my hand on the water and my reflection grabbed my hand. I screamed in terror. I tried to retrieve my hand but my reflection was stronger than me. Stevens saw me shaking the boat to retrieve my hand. He grabbed my arm and yanked it out of the water without even looking at the water. He looked furious. I looked down with tears streaming down my cheeks. "I'm sorry. I must've ruined it." Stevens sighed and calmed down. He can't be mad at me. He asked me why my hand was in the water. "My reflection changed and it tried to pull me into the water." Stevens wanted to laugh. But my expression was serious. He held me to his embrace. "Don't worry. I make sure no one takes you away. I promise." I smiled softly. "Thank you Stevens." He smiled and wiped my tears away.

After the ride was over. We got off the boat. We saw the gang with green faces. "Ha! Look you guys!" I said with laughter. Julian held his hand on his mouth. "Please stop. We don't want to try more rides." Stevens chuckled and took pictures of the gang. He faced his phone on me and took a picture. Before he send it to me. He saw a mirror beside me like 10 inches away from me. He saw my reflection changed into a pure white with sky blue hair. He thought to himself. "She's right." He looked up and grabbed my hand before my reflection hand grabbed mine. "We should go. Now!" He shouted. Julian groaned. "But we wanted to try the other rides." He cried. Stevens looked at me. He said "Fine. Me and Em should leave." He left with me by his side. He was acting nervous. I looked at him. "Something wrong?" He said softly. "You were right. I guess we can't use mirrors or go near anything that shows our reflection." I nodded to that. As we walked to my house. I waved goodbye to Stevens since he's heading home. I went to bed early.

Meanwhile with Stevens. He was sitting on his bed. With restless eyes. He saw what I saw. A monster. He heard a voice. He noticed a green mist coming outside his window. He opened it up and noticed a green orb on the patio. He climbed out of his window and jumped to the patio. He grabbed the orb. He heard the voice again. "Come with me. I'll give you powers of your own." Stevens shook his head and took the orb to his room. He placed it in his backpack to show it to me. He went to bed. But the voices kept coming to him. "Come towards me. I'll help you." He ignored it by placing his pillow over his ears.

Will me and Stevens face new opponents? Or would we meet our hero?