~Chapter 10~

at home

I texted Jimin and told him that we could still meet each other secretly. He agreed to this, but told me that we should really stay away from each other at school and everywhere, where V could appear.

next day at school

I went to my locker and greeted Nini.
We walked together to our class.
I asked Mr.Bottles if i could change my seat, because i really didn't want to sit next to V anymore.

I begged Mr.Bottles until he said yes and told me that I could sit in the back row, where no one sat.

Mr.Bottles started his lesson with telling us that we're going to have a new student in our class, again.

I hoped that he wouldn't be a bully like V.

„Welcome Sehun" He said loudly and looked towards the door.

A handsome boy enteree our classroom.

„Hello everyone, my name is Sehun and I'm from korea, i hope you'll treat me well." He smiled and all the girls in our class started talking about his handsome face and his good looks in general.

The teacher told him to sit down on the only free seat, which was now next to me.

„Hi, nice to meet you" he greeted me as soon as he sat down.

„Hii, I'm Mina, nice to meet you too" I smiled, hoping that we could be friends.

„Mina, what a nice name" He smiled back.

„Thank you, your name is also nice"
I still smiled, but I was cringing on the inside.

We talked with each other during the lessons, luckily the Teacher didn't notice us, like almost every other time.

I found out that he's very kind, but he then started talking about his past. His past was kinda like Jimin's and V's, with all the obsessed girls around him, but he didn't hate it and that's why he didn't mind being friends with girls here. Also he thinks that we're different here, just like Jimin thinks, but V unfortunately not. But the fact that most of these boys talk about girls in korea as if they're all obsessive and weird, doesn't seem correct to me. I bet they just think too highly of themselves and they were probably really friendly, just trying to get noticed by their crush. It might be weird how they're always crowding around them, but if they told them to leave, in a proper way, they'd all leave them alone.

„Would you mind me and my brother joining you for lunch, so that we don't have to sit somewhere alone?"

„Oh you have a brother? And of course"

„Yes, his name is Chanyeol, but he unfortunately is in another class."

„alright."

Hopefully he's not as obsessed of his brother like V is of Jimin.

lunch

Nini and Ana joined Sehun and me for lunch.

„Ana and Nini, this is Sehun our new Classmate, which you already know though. Sehun, these two girls are Ana and Nini, also your Classmates and very good friends of mine."
They smiled at each other.

I then noticed a Boy, which I've never seen before, approaching our table.

I saw how Sehun waved at him and pointed at the free spot next to him.

„This is Chanyeol" He said and the boy named Chanyeol, sat down next to him.

"Hi" He smiled at all of us and we greeted him back. Sehun introduced all of us to him.