~Chapter 14~

After the Camping trip everything went back to normal, which included Jimin and V ignoring me.

at school

"Cutie" Chanyeol yelled and ran towards me.

„Chanyeol don't call me that, that's cringe" I said and he hugged me. „Then should I call you beautiful?"

That's even worse.

My face started to turn red, because I was embarrassed. „Is someone blushing here?" He said with a teasing voice.

„Nope, definitely not blushing." I said „it's just hot in here." I didn't want to make him feel bad for talking like that to me. He's a really nice person, although sometimes he can be quite embarrassing. His handsome face makes up for it though.

„I'm so sorry for being hot" he said and I punched his arms.

„Yo that hurts" he fake cried and I hit him once again. „I guess you're really weak then" I laughed and he looked like he was going to slightly hit me as well, so I started running away. I was looking back at Chanyeol while running and didn't see the person in front of me.

The person fell on the ground, unfortunately me too and even worse, I landed on top of the person.

„I'm so sorry" I apologized without looking at the person beneath me.

„You're so clumsy" the person said and when I looked, I saw it was V.

„I already said that I'm sorry" I got up and sighed, brushing dirt off my pants.

„Don't you want to help me up?"
I rolled my eyes and held out my hand for him to grab it. He grabbed it and pulled me down again.

Seems familiar

„Are you being serious?" I said annoyed.
„Do I look like I'm joking?" He said with no emotions showing.

„No" I answered, got up once again, but without helping him up and walked to class.

in class

„Hello" Sehun said happily as soon as he saw me approaching him.

I greeted him back and put my stuff on the table.

„So?" he looked excited.

„So? What?" I asked him confused, because I didn't have a clue what he meant.

„Are you and Taehyung a thing or something?" He winked at me and I looked at him in shock.

„What? Ew no why would you think so?"

„You guys made out in the tent, so I thought you'd be-„

„Shut up!" I put my hands in front of his mouth so he'd stop talking „Weren't you asleep?" He shook his head.

„How emberassing" my face turned red. „We just did it because of the game, do you remember?" I whispered putting my hands away from his mouth, hoping he'd realize that I wasn't comfortable talking about it in our classroom.

„Yes, now I remember, but you looked like you enjoyed it" he grinned and I rolled my eyes.

„Yo were you peeking? You're such a creep man. But whatever" I sighed and hit him with my book, to which he fake cried.
„So Chanyeol is still having a chance?" He said hopefully.