Chapter eleven

*hits head on table* I'm in love with writing this stupid story

Nate came back that night. His hair was messed up and he didn't have his glasses on his face, and his overall posture was off.
"What's wrong baby?" I ask him calmly; he looks at me, tears forming in his eyes.
"You won't love me anymore if I tell you what's going on." I look at him in disbelief; "I will always love you! Don't you ever forget that! I love you." I say to him reassuringly.
"I love you too baby girl, but I've loved you longer..." he says in a monotoned voice. I get scared now.
"Look just shut up and listen...don't think about leaving me! After everything that I've done for you, everything you've ever wanted, EVERYTHING! That was me! You wanted them dead so that I wouldn't  have to wait for you! I did it for you!" He grabs me and I flinch.
"Nathan, you didn't kill my parents!" I tell him, but he just shakes his head.
"No! I did! I carved mine and your name in their stomachs and I loved every second of it because I knew that me and you would finally be together. You were on my mind when I crushed their kidneys in front of their suffering eyes!" He screamed at me! His eyes watering even more.
"Baby..." I say...I didn't know what to say, so I just busted out in tears as he held me close to him.
"I did it for you! You were so miserable with them and without me by your side...and your dad....he" he lifted his shirt, showing the giant scar on his back. I blink, wondering why I haven't noticed it. He continued; "He did this because I told him that I loved you..." this is when he broke down; "I'm so sorry Lakin...I couldn't wait for you any longer."
I look at him, a crying mess before me...I hug him tightly.
"Baby, you did that just for me? I mean they weren't as good to me like you are!" He looks up at me, eyes red from crying, he kisses me passionately, I kiss back, I felt terrible for making him cry like that...
"I won't tell anybody, baby, I promise this will be our little secret!" I whisper in his ear. I could never reject someone I love for killing meaningless people in my life! They didn't treat me well, I was a malnourished, sleep deprived, and overall unhealthy and unhappy child that needed love...Nate's love...

I'm ending it here because I don't feel like typing anymore! Stay happy brahhhh!!