Chapter sixteen

*runs fingers through hair* h-hey guys I'm back!

Nate's P.O.V

I woke up next to a peaceful sleeping Lakin. I don't know what brought me back here, but I know that she couldn't live without me. When she was sent to the home; she had nightmares every night about me...until she forgot all about my complexion, this is why she used to scream herself to sleep. Because I was the only one who has EVER cared about her, and she knew that!

I go into the kitchen and grab a banana (it's super cas. XD if you get the reference I love you!). I didn't feel like cooking because, well lets face it, I wasn't that hungry, I mean I was because I haven't eaten in days but I didn't mind. I sat on the couch and turned on the television, and that's when I heard the door creak open, this makes me smile and turn around to see a sleepy Lakin, walking out in one of my T-shirts and her underwear, her hair was messy, but all she had to do was run her hand through it to fix it. She was so beautiful, she didn't have makeup on, but she did have some excess eyeliner smeared on her eyes from the night before. She smiles and walks over to me and kisses me from upside down behind the couch.
"Heyy, how's my girl?" I ask her whilst looking up into her beautiful blue eyes. She nods, "I'm a little hungry but aside from that sleepy." She yawns out. I hand her my half eaten apple as she giggles.
"Gee thanks now I'll never go hungry again!" She holds it up and makes the legend of Zelda sound when you find a new thing. This makes me laugh; "your a nerd!" I say to her, booping her nose. She smirks and raises an eyebrow.
"I'm a nerd? So, have you seen that Nintendo is joining Funimation and making a Kirby anime?" My eyes light up. "Oh my god, really?! No Bamboozle?! OH MY GOD YAS!" I start blushing and fanboying, she rolls her eyes; "No Nate, it a joke, your a bigger nerd than I am!" I smirk at this, I crawl over to her, making my face right in front of hers! "Well your a nerd too! Your gonna be Yuno Gasai for Anime Con!" She blushes as I point at the Patel pink wig on the table. I kiss her one more time before going into my office to go record. She, of course, calls Amy and plans a little "date" with her, I don't mind, I have a big day of recording so I don't get behind when we go to Anime Con. I, am gonna be Yuki Amano, of course! Why should Lakin get all of the fun cosplaying? And she'll get to act like Yuno, touching me, hugging me, and protecting me from everyone and everything!

Hey sorry but I'll make a chapter for you guys about anime con...I've been kinda stressed out, I haven't slept in a few days and I haven't been eating regularly....I'll be fine and back to work in a few days I promise!
I love you all! Stay happy baiii!!