Chapter fifteen

HAHAHAHAHAHA okay I'm done laughing now here's the chapter....hehehehehe

"Baby girl!" He yells and then runs and hugs me tightly, not letting go for a second. I start crying; " I thought you forgot about me! You were....you and her..." he pulls away, looking at me.
"I'm so sorry baby! I won't EVER do that again! I was thinking about you the whole time! She meant nothing to me! I promise you!" He says before hugging me again, I feel my legs starting to give out and we fall to the floor. He's crying now; "Let me see your arms and legs!" I pull my leggings up and reveal the stitched up sentence: I AM NATHAN SMITH'S BABY GIRL, I can sense that something in Nate has died, then I pull my long sleeves up, revealing the twelve stitched up slits in my wrist, now Nate's eyes are pouring with tears.
"Baby girl, you were going insane without me!" His voice cracked out "Don't worry, I'll be here forever, I won't ever leave you again! I could never forget the girl I've dreamed of since I was eighteen!" He smiled, it was kind of weird to know that he was in love with me for that long but I didn't care. I was crazy in love with him and he was crazy in love with me; everything was perfect!
"Hey uh guys, sorry to ruin your moment buut I gotta go record some film theory...so uh can you guys just move away from the door?" MatPat said from the kitchen. Nate laughed and picked me up piggyback style and carried me to the couch.
"Baby, why do you feel lighter?" He said to me when he sat me down, I just looked at the couch cushion, tracing the leather with my finger. Nate's hands drop.
"Lakin? Have you been eating normal? Did you starve yourself!?" He yelled in a worried tone. I nod; "I'm sorry Nate..." I crack out. He races to the kitchen, I follow him. He grabs a package of hot dogs, and throws them in a pot on the stove, full of water of course.
When they're done, he throws three on a plate and puts mustard on them ( I'm sorry I like mustard okay jeez! ) he throws them on the table.
"Eat!" He tells me while sitting down. I look at him and tilt my head.
"Eat..." he says again, I shrug a start to eat a hot dog, he half smiles.
"Baby, you have to eat! No matter what happens! Hold up!" He takes the hot dog out of my hand and stands me up, he lifts my shirt up and sees my stomach, he looks at me; "Lakin! Your ribs are showing! What the hell!?! Sit down and eat that now! God, you have to eat from now on!" He yells, I nod and start to eat again, he runs his fingers through his hair.
"What am I gonna do with you?" He gets up and kisses my forehead, going over to the fridge to get a Mountain Dew. He sets it down and sits.
"Mat told me that you choked on one of these again, it's fizzy so you need to take little drinks, or you could burp your stomach out..." he opens the can and sets it in front of me, I take it and take a little sip, he smiles at my empty plate.
He takes my hand and pulls me up to the bedroom. He throws me on the bed and kisses me. "Mustard!" He laughs out. I giggle.
"Well I did brush my teeth buut you insisted on making me eat mustard drenched hot dogs!" He looks at my hair and runs his fingers through it.
"Awww I wanted to dye your hair! No fair!" He kisses me again and again, "I missed you soooooo much!" He smiles warmly, his eyes sparkling; I know what that look is...
"I took a nice loooong shower so the whore isn't on me anymore!" He pushes me down and gets on top of me, God how I've missed this! "Pleeeeeaaasssee Lakin?!" He gives me puppy eyes. I nod as I kiss him once again, melting into it with passion. He nods and....

(Yeah we do the do, if you really want me to I could make a bonus chapter with the complete details of THE BEST, MOST DESCRIPTIVE SMUT EVER then I will...but there will be sooo much blushing and shit....like more than last time....it's been a while for them...give me a break)

Afterwards, he pulls me into him rec room and he sits me down on the couch. "You ever wanted to be in my videos?" I nod vigorously! I've only dreamed of playing a game or being in a music video with him. He nods. "Okay well I'm going live because I can and I owe it to my fans. Annnd you are going to play a a horror game with me!" I nod as he gets set up, he hands me the keyboard, "Ever heard of The Joys Of Creation Reborn?" I gasp and nod, smiling. He giggles. "Awww do you like FNAF?" I nod; "YESS I LOVE FNAF!"
"Well your in luck! Because I don't play it anymore on my channel, it got old after a while, buuuut I'd looove to play it with you!!" He kisses my cheek. "Okay facecams on!" Nate puts on his headphones as do I. Nate counts down from three and then he hit record.
"How's it going folks my name is NateWantsToBattle and welcome to the live stream! And I'm here with MY lovely girlfriend, Lakin!" I wave to the camera as people start to watch, the comments blow up saying
"What? Wait what happened to Morgan?"
"She's pretty!"
"No she's not! She looks like a guy!"
I ignore the mean comments and I look at Nate as he explains.
"And without further ado, we are playing!" Nate is playing first and I see that he's pretty good! "Oh shit he's coming from that way!" I say to him as he runs right into Freddy. I look at him; "really Nate? I told you-" he cuts me off. "You told me absolutely nothing!" He says in a goofy tone. It's my turn now, I pick foxy because I remember how Nate has to do the anime Foxy voice. And of course, he does.
"HAAAIII, I LIKE ANIME! DO YOU LOVE ANIME LAKIN?" I laugh and nod. "Yes Foxy I looove anime!"
Nate gasps; "DO YOU LIKE ONE PIECE? I LOOVE ONE PIECE!" I couldn't answer that I was laughing so hard. I die in the game because of it!

*tome skip to the end*

"Okay uhh I think Lakin would do some more videos with me in the future so tell us if you want her to and make sure you like, comment, and subscribe! And bye!" Nate says to he camera. I wave as he turns it off. It's after midnight so I trudge up the stairs as Nate runs after me, I start to run and I dive on the bed and he tackles me. He turns on the television and puts Rick and Morty on, I slowly drift off into sleep, so does Nate, he's cuddling me....

He came back, finally!

THERE YA GOOOOOOOOOO! JESUS PEOPLE THANKS FOR BLOWING UP MY PHONE TELLING ME TO WRITE MORE!!! THE VEIWS JUST KEEP GOING UP! THANK YOUUUU I LOVE YOOUUUUU!