Chapter eighteen

Her p.o.v....

He never came back.....to me.

He went back to her....but why? She's too young for him.....I'm 27.....he's 28.....

I deserve him, not her. I will have to get rid of her, I shall steal him for her....or I shall get rid of him so she'll challenge me, then I shall get rid of her. I call Matthew.

"Hey, how are they?"

"He....he uhh-"

"Oh god, please don't tell me he proposed?"

"Yeah....oh what's that Steph? Yeah I'll be right there, sorry Morgan, I gotta go...."

He hangs up. My mouth drops open; there is no way that he actually likes her! Fine then, I shall pay them a little visit.

I wait until Nate goes to record in his office with Hunter at approximately nine o'clock at night. I know I on the door and I hear the door unlock, then open.

"Huh? Wait....Morgan?" She looks confused...how adorable! I keep quiet and look down at her left hand, and as plain as day, there it is, the black ring that she described to him on her thirteenth birthday....a year before he slaughtered her parents. I remember him telling me her parents never being there for her....she's too broken for him, nobody wants a broken girl.

I smile. "Hello, Lakin! Can I come in." She shakes her head.
"Nate's not here, only me, and trust me, you don't wanna be here when he isn't." She turns around to go back inside, I then give her a great blow to the head with a bat that I hid in the bushes before I knocked on the door, she falls but I catch her. I put her safely in my car and take out a notepad and write something down. Then I put it on their bed....he'll find it pretty quickly if it's there.

I drive away, not looking back, not speeding, acting completely natural. I see Nate's car pass me, there was a bouquet of red and white roses stood up in the passenger seat. Too bad that she won't get to see them. I seen his face, he was biting his lip and his eyes were glistening. I miss how he used to look at me, it was as if he really cared. But, as he said 'I was only quenching my thirst'; a tear falls from my right eye. I quickly wipe it away and continue to drive to the one place that he'll never think to look. His and her hometown, Richmond, Virginia....

Nate's point of view soon to come!