Chapter six

*okay so this chapter will have smut!!! Read at your own risk*

He pulls me up on top of him quickly as he moves his left hand up my shirt. I pull away just so I know where his shirt is so I can unbutton it, he giggles at my vigorous unbuttoning. "Just rip it off, I have another shirt like this." He tells me in a whisper, he starts to bite my ear lobe playfully as I pulled his shirt open, I hear all of the buttons hit the floor. I laugh in a breath as I take the rest of it off of him, revealing his bare chest, I blush a little bit 'oh my god' I think to myself. He takes my shirt off a little more careful than I did his, he put his hand on my back and made one move and my bra was unhooked 'woah I can't even do that!' I think. He unbuttons his pants and I rip them off, he does the same to mine. He just stops and takes it all in, I do the same because this is happening so fast. I then get tired of just looking and drooling over him, "your mine so I can touch whatever I want without asking!" He laughs and nods. He kisses my neck, leaving 'love bites' on me. He earns small moans from me; he pushes me down on the floor and gets on top of me, removing my panties. He does the same with his boxers. I giggle and whisper, "go slow please, baby" he nods and slowly pushes himself into me, I bite my bottom lip hard. He goes slow and steady; it hurts but I bare through it because I don't want to make Nate mad. The pain slowly starts to fade and it turns into great pleasure. "F-faster Nate p-please." I stutter through my breaths. He quickens his pace; earning louder moans from me. I dig my nails into his muscular back, he seems to like it because he grunts at the feeling. He starts to bite my neck some more, making me start to pull his hair slightly. "O-oh god I think I'm gonna..." he pulls out releasing warm liquid on my inner thigh. I run my fingertips through it and lick it off; he smirks and he pulls me up, kissing me passionately. "Be ready for round two in about an half and hour! Now go take a shower." He's still breathing heavily, he walks away, throwing a blanket over me. "I-I love you N-Natey boo boo!" He turns and smiles warmly before going into the spare bathroom to clean up. "Love you too baby girl!"

*time skips to when I'm in the shower*

I step into the hot water, wincing because it hurts my wrists, I get used to it and I rinse off the liquid he left on my leg. I hear the door open and close, the shower door swings open and Nate walks in. He looks me up and down and smirks. I know what's going to happen next so I nod to him. He shuts the door  and plants his lips on mine; pushing me against the wall of the shower. He grabs my wrists and pins them to the wall, I don't feel pain because the hot water numbed them. He kicks my legs apart, he legs go of my wrists just to pick me up; then my wrists are pinned again, this time he slams into me, making me moan loud through the kiss, he pulls away and smiles. "My beautiful girl." He whispers in my ear; making my breathing increase. He goes hard and fast carelessly, he grunts in my ear; "N-Nate!" I scream out his name. "L-Lakin!" He stutters my name before he drops me on the floor and releases on the wall next to my head, he puts one hand on the wall and looks down at me, I smile back at him. "Finish cl-cleaning up baby girl, I'll be in our room waiting to start T-Tokyo Ghoul with you." He gasps out, I nod in response before he leaves, I sit in the hot water for a moment. 'Wow! My life just got so much better!' I think to myself...