Chapter nine

Okay welp nothing like good ol smut am I right ladies? Heh heh...

"Nate stop, please." I say in a wine. He smirked.
"You know you want it.." he crawls on top of me; "I'll let you bounce.." he said in a sing songy way. My eyes light up, I get a deep blush on my cheeks. I cover my face with my hands; feeling the heat  transfer to my hands making them sweat. I've never done the sex my way before...(hehe I've said that before... I'm still a virgin, don't worry 😉) how do I even do that?
"H-how? I don't know how to..." I say with a smile on my face, trying to ignore my tomato of a face.
"Just do what feels right and good." He said winking, I could have thought of that 'yeah thanks Nate that helped a lot' I think sarcastically. He stops my train of thought by pushing me back down on the ground, playfully. He kisses me hard, squishing his lips on mine (I want that but I don't). I don't mind as he unzips my jacket, I do the same with his, 'I guess we're doing this' I think. I just go with it because half of me wants it sooo very bad. I decide to push him off of me, getting on him. He smirks; "Thats my girl." He purrs.
I unzip his pants, his eyes get wide, watching me; I look up, mentally asking him for permission. He nods vigorously, his eyes still wide. I pull his pants off slowly, teasing him. He gets impatient quickly; he takes his boxers of forcefully.
I look at his fully erected penis, my eyes wide 'that looks kinda gross, I mean he pees with that, buut whatever makes him happy' I lick his shaft bottom to tip, he drops his head. I now know what to do; I start to suck on the tip as he twitches and breathes harder and harder. He holds on to my hair, pulling it, making me wince. To make him pull it more I go down further. He pulls it harder. I take him out of my mouth and look at him. He opens his eyes and looks at me.
"Oh, so that's how you wanna play it? If you tease me, I'll give the same to you but worst!" He gets up and rips off my jeans and underwear. I whimper at his soft touch when he rubs my inner thigh. He just giggles and goes upward more, touching my (BLEEP I ain't gonna fucking make mahself blush) making me twitch. He slides his middle and ring finger inside me. My breathing unsteadies itself; I look at Nate, he has a wide smirk on his face.
"N-Nate!" I moan loud, he pulls his fingers out, licking the juices from them. "Woah....you taste good, baby girl." He growls, he takes his shirt off, he puts it over my face. I feel him move and then take both of my hands and he ties them, there was more rope...that's what he was saving it for.
I then feel something flick my clit, it was his tongue, he licks faster and more vigorously until I'm right on the edge of the cliff, about to fall.
"N-Nate I'm g-gonna." I say but then he stops, he removes his shirt from my face.
"Told ya you'd get it worst." He says kissing my nose, I let out a small wine. He rolls his eyes and flips me over, now I'm on my forearms and knees (mah hands are tied) I feel him slowly enter me, groaning as he did; "you weren't lying when you said that." He said to me. "But hold it back, until I say so!" He starts thrusting, I bite my lip and hold it back as much as I can, he takes my hair in his hand and pulls it hard, I bite my lip harder, bringing blood. He thrusts more, knowing that I can't hold it in anymore.
"Go ahead baby." He purrs in my ear as his thrusts get sloppier, indicating that he's about to cum too. I feel my stomach loosen as I let go, he then pulls out, releasing on the small of my back, he lets go of my hair.
"Stay there, I brought a towel just in case I did that. I laugh while dropping my head down, he comes back and wipes my back off. I get up and we both put our clothes on and go home on the four wheeler.

When we got home I went straight to bed, having sex takes too much energy! Nate comes in, smiling, getting on the bed and cuddling me until his eyes close.

*exhales* OKEH THEN....best smut all day😂😂😂😂