Prolouge

"Hey Mitch what do you want, peanuts, fruit snacks or crackers." Scot yelled across the private jet. "Do we have Oreos?" Mitch yelled back. Scot sighed and tossed him a bag of Oreos. Avi was in the back of the plane sleeping, Kirstie fell asleep in an arm chair, and Kevin was looking at twitter. Mitch was halfway through his Oreos when the pilot'a voice came through the intercom. "Please take a seat and buckle up we are having difficulties." Scot came back to the arm chair next to Mitch and buckled up. "Oh my god scot what is happening." Mitch asked a little worried. "Oh it happens all the time on planes, it's nothing." Scot said picking up a magazine. A few minutes later the intercom sounded again. "Please check your buckle and brace for impact." Scots face was as white as a sheet. Kevin woke up Kirstin and she buckled up close to crying. Then the plane went into a stomach wrenching nose dive. Then Mitch heard a sound near the back of the plane. "What's going on!" Avi's voice sounded through the plane with pure horror in it. But before any one could answer. BAM....... the plane hit the earth. A few minutes later Mitch woke up dazed and disoriented. He put his hand up to his head, he had a gash on his forehead and his right ear was bleeding but other than that nothing serious was wrong. He looked over to Scot he only had a few cuts on his arms and was passed out but other than that he was fine. Kirstin and Kevin both were passed out and had some minor bleeding but were also okay. Then Mitch remembered Avi. "AVI OH MY GOD." Mitch fumbled with his belt but got it undone and stumbled over to Avi. Avi's head was bleeding and sticking out of his leg was a piece of glass the size of a diner plate. Mitch started crying then looked out the window. It looked like their plane had crashed in a rural area. Mitch staggered to the front of the plane and tried to wake up the pilot....... he was dead. Mitch grabbed the head set off the pilots head and spoke into it. "Ummm this is Mitch Grassi I am on our plane we were heading to LA and our plane crashed our pilot...... is dead." Mitch choked down a sob and staggered back to Scot. Scot was trying get out of his seat but Mitch shoved him down and said, "there is no point in getting up help is probably on its way we should just wait." Scot nodded and looked out the window. "Where are you going then." Scot said to Mitch who was staggering to the back of the plane. "To make sure our friend stays alive." He got about a foot from Avi and dropped to the ground to sit next to him. He grabbed Avis hand and whispered. "Do me a favor and don't die please."