Ch.5

At three o'clock every one was heading to the studio to record a song. Kevin was driving and Esther was in the passenger seat. In the back of the car Kirstie was at the window, Scott in the middle, and Mitch was sitting in Avi's lap next to the other window. Once they all got there Kevin decided to order a pizza and hot wings. So they all sat in the lounge of the studio waiting for food. "So what was Mitch reaction to you crawling into his bed?" Kirstie asked. "Well I'm surprised you didn't hear it." Scot laughed. "Well anyways he started screaming his head off at me about something or other and then I shut him up by telling him he was my crush." Avi said smirking. Kirstie bust out laughing and Mitch turned as red as a tomato. Then Avi leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Mitch just laughed and said, "you know what... you missed." "Wha-" Avi started but was cut off as Mitch kissed him. There was a moment of shock but then everyone burst out laughing and they only stopped when they heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it!" Avi said jumping up. A few minutes later Avi turned around with a piece of pizza hanging out of his mouth. "Aww thanks babe." Mitch said taking the pizza from Avi's mouth. Avi did his super frown and set the rest of the food down. After every one had finished the food they decided to practice the choreography on the stage. A few minutes in Scott, Avi, Kirstie, and Mitch heard a loud, THUD. They turned around and Kevin was laughing all though he had just fallen on his face. "What happened?" Scott asked. "Oh nothing I just tripped over myself." Kevin laughed. "Well you know what I think we are good for today we should probably go home." Kirstie said yawning. "That sounds good for me.