Ch.1

This fan fic is going to have short chapters

Time skip 1 week.

"Avi just because you are not dead doesn't mean I won't kill you." Mitch screamed as he chased Avi around the room trying to get his phone back. "You do have to admit I am pretty fast on this new leg." Avi said with a smile pointing to his new prosthetic. Mitch rolled his eyes and got his phone back from Avi as the nurse came in. "Mr. Kaplan, Mr. Grassi you and your friends are being discharged  from the hospital today." Mitch nodded and started packing as the nurse left. "So we are finally getting out of this hell hole." Avi said with a slight chuckle. "I guess you're right but I will miss the hospital food." Mitch and Avi burst out laughing. "Sounds just like you." Avi said with a smile. A few minutes later Avi, Mitch, Scott, Kevin, and Kirstie were getting in a rental car because they didn't want to fly. "How was sharing a room with Scott?" Mitch asked Kevin. "It was fun although Scott does snore a lot." Kevin said chuckling. "I do NOT snore." Scott said. Kirstie laughed and grabbed snacks from the back of the car. After a few hours they were back at there apartment and unpacking. "Guys wait before we unpack to much let's move the sleeping arrangements to something new." Mitch said. Everyone agreed. Avi took off his beenie and everyone put their name in the hat. "Mitch you first" Avi said holding the beenie above his head. Mitch put his hand in the hat and grabbed a two pieces of paper. "Scott and Kevin." Mitch said. "Well I guess we will take the room next to the kitchen." Scott said looking at Kevin. Kevin nodded and they both left the room. "Kirstie it's your turn." Mitch said and Kirstie put her hand in the hat. "Avi and you, Mitch." Kirstie said almost laughing. "What." Avi said noticing her smile. "Nothing" she said leaving and going to the last room left. "Well we should get unpacking." Mitch said to Avi. Avi nodded. After everyone had unpacked they settled down on the couch to watch a movie. "Scott made popcorn and grabbed a beer for himself, Avi, and Kevin. He also grabbed an apple juice box for Mitch. Mitch got tired of the movie half way through and went to his room. About an hour and a half later he heard the door handle turn and saw Avi come into the room. Avi sat on his bed and said to Mitch who was still looking at him, well more so he was looking at the prosthetic leg attached to Avi. "You know I don't like people looking at it." Avi said to Mitch as he started to take off the prosthetic. Mitch nodded and looked away until Avi was in a pair of shorts and in bed. "Is it difficult?" Mitch asked not looking up from the book he was reading. "Is what difficult?" Avi asked. "Not having your leg." Mitch replied. Avi paused for a few seconds. "I don't like talking about it...." Avi was cut off. "You don't need to te..." Avi cut back in. Let me finish, I don't like talking about it but I know I can trust you. And by the way yes it is difficult sometimes." Mitch nodded and turned out the light "good night"