Ch.2

In the morning Mitch woke up seeing Avi trying to make his way over to his closet. He walked over and put avi's arm around himself. "Let me help." Mitch said. "It's fine I got it." Avi said looking embarrassed at needing help. "Well next time don't put the leg in you closet and I won't have to help." Mitch said calmly. "I don't like looking at it so I put it in my closet when I go to bed." Avi said looking away from Mitch. Mitch helped Avi get back to the bed to sit down so he could put on the prosthetic. "No one judges you for it you know." Mitch said referring to the leg. "I know that I just don't like it." Avi said a bit agitated. A few minutes later Avi and Mitch were walking to the kitchen and heard Avi being talked about in the other room. "I feel bad for him." "I know right I wish that he would be happier." Mitch grabbed avi's arm as he walked into the room. "I don't need your pity and how can I be happy when I lost my leg!" Avi was fuming now letting all the anger, frustration, and sadness that had built up inside him out. Mitch glared at Kirstie, Scott, and Kevin. Then he pulled Avi into the kitchen to get some food. "They don't judge me hm?" Avi said looking at Mitch. Mitch sighed and looked Avi strait in the eyes. "They are worried about you because something awful happened ok?" Mitch said and went back to eating a pop tart. "The only time I was happy was when I stole your phone at the hospital." Avi laughed as Mitch glared at him. "Do you want to know what I saw on your phone?" Avi said slyly. "What ever." Mitch mumbled. "Oh ok well I saw a few pictures of me sleeping. Oh and let's not forget your picture with me that we took THREE years ago." Avi laughed really hard this time as Mitch spit out some pop tart. "You are truly evil." "Yes I am." Avi replied with a smirk. "Well do you want to go out to I don't know a bar or something." Mitch asked "Mitch it isn't even noon we can't go to a bar." Avi said. "Fine um the cafe down the street?" Mitch asked. "Sure" Avi said putting his shoe on. "We are leaving." Mitch yelled into the other room. He heard someone walking towards Avi and himself. "Hey before you leave I want to tell you sorry Avi." Scott said as Avi just nodded his head. Scott gave Mitch a big hug and Mitch felt a blush creeping up his neck. Why doesn't it feel amazing when he hugs me any more and why am I so embarrassed that he is hugging me in front of avi? Mitch thought to himself. "Ya, um we should go now." Mitch stuttered pulling away from Scott. Scott's face looked disappointed but it quickly faded into a small smile. "Again I am sorry Avi see you two later. Remember rehearsal is at four today." Scott said. Avi and Mitch both nodded and left. "So where do you want to sit?" Avi asked Mitch once they left.

Scene change

"Why are you so happy Kirstie?" Scot said suspiciously. "Oh no reason." She said pretending to continue reading. "TELL US." Scot and Kevin pleaded. "It is just something about our two other friends." Kirstie said still smiling. "What is it that you know and we don't about Mitch and Avi." Scott asked. "Oh nothing that is currently happening but something that will happen." Kirstie said leaving the room laughing at Scott and Kevin's confused faces. When she got to her room she laughed and mumbled. To her self. "They are so going to end up dating."

Scene change

"Ok it is like three we should head somewhere else." Mitch said paying the bill. As Avi nodded they heard a voice from a girl maybe fifteen. "OMG ITS AVI AND MITCH!" She looked really happy as her mom m looked really confused. As she dug a pen out of her moms purse and grabbed a napkin she explained to her Mom who they were. "Can you sign this please." She said holding the pen out. Avi smiled and Mitch  started signing it. "Oh ewww what happened to your leg." The girl said Avi looked down and saw his pant leg had been pulled up a bit. His face reddened and he mumbled. "It's nothing." The girl pulled the napkin away and said thank you to Mitch for signing it and backed away to her Mom away from Avi. "Lets go Avi." Mitch said grabbing his arm. Avi nodded and said that it was ok. "I swear Mitch it's fine I am just going to get one drink at the bar and we can head to the rehearsal I will even buy you something there and we can get a burger and fries." Avi said faking a smile. "Ok I guess I could go for a burger right now." Mitch said smiling. They walked to the bar and sat down to eat.