Ch.4

A week later Mitch woke up at four in the morning and snuck up to Kirstie's room. He slowly opened the door and stood next to her bed then he whispered in her ear. "Wake up we are late for tour." He knew that always worked even if they weren't on tour. Mostly because she never wanted do disappoint fans. "What!" She said shooting up in bed. "Wait we don't have tour." She said glaring at Mitch. "Well tell me why you are so happy now a days and I won't wake you up at four am again." Mitch said smirking "ITS FOUR AM" Kirstie whisper yelled. "Yup." Mitch replied. "So spill it." "No." Kirstie responded. "You know what you are stubborn in not even going to try." Mitch whined as Kirstie laughed. "Well now I'm not going to be able to fall asleep so do you want to keep me company." Kirstie asked. "Sure." Mitch replied. They sat talking until around seven am then they started getting tired. "So who do you like." Kirstie giggled like a little child. (One thing to know is that when people get tired it is sometimes like they are drunk and they say things that don't mean to say.) "who do I like." Mitch giggled back. "I like this boy you know and we have been friends for years." Mitch said and he started to think for a few seconds. "Wait don't say any thing yet." Kirstie squealed getting an idea. She took out her phone and started texting someone.

A= Avi         K=Kirstie

K: are you awake?

A: sadly yes.

K: come listen outside my door but don't come in.

A: ok?

K: quietly.

Avi got up and put his prosthetic on he quietly sat down near Kirstie's door and listened to the conversation inside the room. "You can tell me now." Kirstie said smiling. "Ok... like I was saying I like..... well... um.... Avi." Mitch said looking down but not saying a word more. Out side the door Avi was filled with joy. I can't believe it Mitch grassi likes me and I like him back. Avi thought to himself then he walked back to his room. Mitch got up to leave from Kirstie's room because he was tired and plus Kirstie fell asleep. He quietly left and crawled into his bed. Avi sat up and asked. "You look tired how long have you been up?" "Well I have been up since four because I couldn't sleep." Mitch lied Avi nodded and hopped over to Mitch. He almost shoved Mitch off the bed and crawled in the bed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Mitch screeched. A blush creeped up his face until he could feel his face burning. "Lying down next to my favorite person in the world." Avi shrugged and trying not to laugh at how much he knew this was bugging Mitch. "WHY WOULD I BE YOUR FAVORITE PERSON!" Mitch squealed getting more embarrassed and red by the minute. "Because silly." Avi teased. "I have a crush on you." Mitch didn't say anything as his eyes widened. He stared at the ceiling and listened to Avi snore as he fell asleep. In the morning Avi woke up with Mitch in his arms and smiled. "Good morning." Mitch yawned as Avi sat up in the bed. "Morning." Avi replied. Mitch crawled out of bed and brought Avi his leg. As Avi started putting on his prosthetic Mitch went to the kitchen where Kirstie was smiling and Scott and Kevin were almost falling asleep at the table. "About time you guys woke up." Kevin yawned "Its noon." Scot said adding on to Kevin's statement. "What were you guys yelling about last night." Scott complained. "Nothing." Mitch said getting red. "I climbed into his bed." Avi said with a goofy grin on his face when he entered the room. "WHAT!" Kevin and Scott yelled in unison. "Oh shut up Mitch said grabbing a yogurt out of the fridge. "Oh ya," Avi said smiling. "He went to bed at like seven am so I just couldn't resist how hot he was and we totally just banged each other last night." Avi said sarcastically. Mitch glared at him as he laughed and then something weird happened. "Way to go dude you finally grew a pare and made a move." Scott said giving Avi a high five. "YOU KNEW!" Mitch yelled at Scott "Yup." Scott said smiling. Every one except Mitch started laughing.