Ch.3

"YOU ARE AN HOUR LATE." Scott yelled as Mitch and Avi walked through the door. "Not now." Mitch replied pulling Avi towards the door. "Yes now. You don't even care that you didn't get to practice." Scot said not even knowing why he was so mad. "And you." Scot screeched pointing to Avi. "You are late too! Mitch is probably late because of you." "Now come on that isn't fair Mitch and I got cot up in the..... umm cafe." Avi said. "You stuttered were did you two go." Scot said. "The cafe." Mitch said. "You didn't just go there... I smell barbecue.... Avi your favorite place to get barbecue is.... the bar you went to the bar!!!" "No we didn't." Mitch said trying not to laugh. On the other side of the room Kirstie didn't even try she was laughing really hard. Scott then turned to her. "What's so funny!" He sounded like a child. "It's... just that... you and Mitch.... never fight.... but now he is hanging out with Avi... and you are picking a fight." Kirstie said between laughs. "I don't get it." Scott said then Mitch and Kevin burst out laughing. Avi and Scott were still really confused. "You are jealous." Mitch laughed. "No I'm not why would I be jealous." Scott huffed and stormed off to his room. After every one stopped laughing. Every one went to bed to sleep and be well rested. Once Mitch and Avi got to bed they didn't really talk and went to bed. At some point during the night maybe one in the morning Mitch and Avi were woken up by a nocking on their door. Mitch yelled out to who ever it was. "What do you want." Then Scott's voice rang into the room. "Sorry for earlier I was being dramatic it was only one time of you being late." Then Mitch and Avi heard foot steps heading away from the door. They both chuckled and sleeps for a few more hours before getting up. Mitch got up first and went to the closet. He grabbed the prosthetic and took it to the kitchen. He set news paper on the table ant took out some paint. He painted two dragons, some barbecued ribs, a base clef, a castle, and he sighed his name. He woke everyone up besides Avi and got them to sign their names too. Then he took a blow dryer and made sure all the paint was dry before he put it back in the closet. Mitch smiled and woke Avi up. "Come on Avi wake up." He said. Avi yawned and sat up in bed. "Stay there I will grab your prosthetic." Mitch said. Avi nodded. When Mitch went to get the prosthetic he hid it behind his back and brought it over to Avi. "What are you doing?" Avi asked. Mitch said nothing and handed Avi the prosthetic. "Oh my god I love it!" Avi proclaimed smiling. He put it on then hugged Mitch really tight. Mitch didn't know why but he felt butterflies in his stomach when Avi hugged him. They both walked out into the kitchen where Scott apologized A LOT and Kirstie just hugged Avi while Kevin cooked breakfast. After they all ate they went to the park. It was to hot for any one to wear long pants so Mitch spent thirty minutes trying to convince Avi to wear shorts. Eventually Avi left the house with shorts on and they walked to the park. They bumped into a few fans and Avi tried to hide his leg but most fans were ok with it and still wanted pictures. One fan even asked to take a picture with just Avi. Once they got to the park they just sat and watched the ducks until Scott apparently remembered something. "OMG KIRSTIE YOU STILL HAVNT TOLD US WHY YOU HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY!" Avi, Kevin, and Mitch turned around to see Scott standing over a laughing Kirstie. "Ya why have you been like that?" Mitch asked. "You were like that when you pulled out our names for the sleeping arrangements too." Avi said Kirstie still laughing finally got a few words out. "You guys are so clueless!"