VIII.

______"So if the black mirror burns, I hope my reflection stays

______
"So if the black mirror burns, I hope my reflection stays."
______

VIII.
❝People fall in and out of love all the time.❞

Tom found the sales clerk that he was looking for, a tall brunette boy named Dominic. After finding Dominic, and begging Dominic to help him, he finally found the old store records from December five years ago, and Dominic and Harrison helped him look for Rose's record from when she bought the gloves. They, all three got on the store computers and Dominic showed Tom and Harrison how to do whatever they had to do to look through the store records.

Harrison was the one to find Rose's record, because he had something that neither of the other two did: Rose's last name. Only because he had texted Daisy and asked for Rose's last name, thinking that would make the whole search easier. Which it did. When Harrison found her record, he called Tom over to go look at his computer.

"Yes!" Tom exclaimed when he saw Rose's record displayed on the computer screen. "Mitchell. Rose Mitchell." He muttered. "Okay, now I actually have a lead on finding her."

"A last name, whoo-hoo. Good for you." Dominic said sarcastically, "Now, please, leave so I can get back to work."

"Okay," Tom and Harrison said, shutting off both of the computers and beginning to leave.

"Thanks so much for all the help, man." Tom said to Dominic.

"No problem. Good luck with finding Rose." Dominic replied.

"Thanks," Tom said and Dominic just nodded his head in reply.

Then, Tom and Harrison finally left Bloomingdales, and were now on their way to start their search for Rose Mitchell. After leaving Bloomingdales, Tom began to drag Harrison somewhere with him. Although, he didn't tell him where he was taking him. Then, Harrison was a little surprised when they showed up at Tom's apartment building.

"What are we doing now?" Harrison asked when they made it into Tom and Aspen's apartment.

"I have her last name now, so, I'm gonna look her up. Maybe, find her apartment, show up with a bouquet of roses, hope she's there, and then live happily ever after with the love of my life." Tom said, very nonchalant, as he opened up his laptop.

"Okay, sounds like a pretty solid plan. You're just forgetting one thing--just a minor detail--but, hear me out on this one. You're getting married tomorrow!" Harrison exclaimed.

"I'll just call off the wedding. If my plan works, that is." Tom said as he started to type her name into the search bar.

"You say it like it's just that easy." Harrison said, a little bit of annoyance in his tone of voice. "You can't just cancel your wedding. The amount of people you'd be letting down, all the money and time you spent on this. And you're throwing all of it away for some girl--"