I remain forever yours.

I remain forever yours - Our relationship, friendship is well established, solid, permanent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bea's POV

Today's the day that we're going to Batangas. I'm now on my way to the BEG kasi dun yung meeting place namin. Hinatid ako ni Kuya Loel because the whole team will be riding the bus going there.

My family will also follow us there kasi they want to have a vacation too. And my dad knows the owner of the resort. And he wants to make sure daw that we're well taken care of.

But I also know that they won't be staying with us the entire time. Same hotel resort lang but different agenda because they have this convention that I don't care about. Hahaha.

"Brosis, don't forget to text mom or dad kung nasan na kayo ah?"

Kuya calls me brosis everytime we're not with mom and dad. He knows that I'm not into boys. That's our little secret daw.

"Okay Kuya. Text me din if you guys are on your way na ha?"

He nodded and just focused on the road. My kuya and I are like barkadas. He's always there for me to listen to my stories and all sorts of dramas. Plus he's the best in giving advices. Kaya sa kanya ako lumalapit whenever something's bothering me.

"Everything all right Isabel?"

See? He knows me too well.

"Kuya, I've been thinking a lot lately-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, inunahan na niya ako.

"About Ateneo and La Salle?"

I just nodded. I know he saw that kahit na nagddrive pa siya.

"What about it? Still torn about the school and teammates? Or still torn about what you want and what dad wants?"

One disadvantage of having a super close brother, he knows everything. As in everything. And I can't keep as secret from him.

Hindi ko din masagot yung sinabi niya kasi totoo yun. Apart from being torn because of the team and the school, pinoproblema ko pa din si dad.

"You know Isabel, dad will understand you naman if you choose to play for Ateneo eh. You are his favorite child after all." He chuckled after saying that.

I don't think I'm dad's favorite because he's been fair to us naman. But I can't deny that I am indeed a daddy's girl.

"You know I'm not. He loves us both and its equal. No favoritism"

He chuckled again. This time, he took a small glance at me and pinched my nose.

"Anong you're not? You are his favorite child! Kahit di mo aminin, it's kinda obvious you know. You're like the son that he's always wanted."

"Baliw ka kuya."

"I'm serious Isabel. Dad had been dreaming of having a kid that's good in sports. Remember how he spent most of his time with you on golf course, yacht club, billiard halls, batting cages, basketball courts and swimming pools? Ako ba kasama niya dun? Ikaw diba?"

"But that doesn't mean that I'm his favorite kid."

"Isabel, I am mom's go to guy. And you're dad's go to gal. Mom and I, we're like you and dad. Come to think of it. Would you rather spend your time in baking classes or marketing conferences or even book conventions? No right? That's mom's stuffs. And I wouldn't trade that all for car expos, basketball games and wine tasting events. Those stuffs are yours and dad's."