Chapter 3

Alex's POV

This school is huge. How will I know my way around it? After collecting my information booklet from reception I head out to seek my home class, room 12, the B class.

It says here my class is in the bottom level and right now I'm in the second level. Right, where are the stairs? Here they are at the end of the corridor which is like a million miles away, great just great, now I'll have to walk all the way there and I'm already late as it is. The bell rang ages ago and I'm still looking for my class. What a way to start the day, just great.

Finally I find my class. As I am entering the classroom I am stopped by a boy with ocean blue eyes and blonde hair who is standing in front of me.

"Hi, can I help you with your books?"

What? Who does he think he is? "Does it look like I need help? I'm only carrying two books in my hand Blondie." I give him a stern look.

"Ow". And with that he walks away.

Gosh. Can't he see that  I'm not in the mood right now? I was literally walking around the school trying to find this damn classroom. As it was I was already late and now on top of that he comes and ruins my mood even more.

I find a seat in the corner of the classroom. I take a seat and as I'm trying to cool down and relax I'm disturbed by a girl walking in who is making a ruckus. She looks really wild and untidy. Her skirt is not ironed and her shirt is not tucked in. What a mess.

"Hi everyone! Is this room 12? Ms Matthews  class? I hope I'm in the right class." The filthy girl drops her bag on the floor which makes a loud thud and she carries on rambling.

Jeez, are these the people whom I'm going to be associated with the whole year? First it's that blonde dude now it's this filthy girl. Only now I notice that everyone in class is standing and making noise. Am I the only sensible person in this class? Okay Alex back to relaxing. As I'm about to get back to relaxing I'm interrupted once again. What now?

I look up and everyone is staring at the door, my eyes follow theirs. Woah! Is this our home class teacher? The woman at the door looks as if she's in her early 20's. If she wasn't fat (not that fat just sort of chubby and plumpy) I was gonna say that she was very gorgeous. She was wearing a nice petite top, with tight black jeans (which high lights her fat thighs) and to top it off she was wearing black high heels and carrying one of those expensive purses probably a Louis Vasomething bag. She looked amazing, she really did own her body.
After staring for too long, everyone immediately rushes to a desk and chair. Once everyone took a seat and everything was in order, the fat but gorgeous teacher walks confidential to her desk, her heels clicking as she walks.

"Hello everyone", she smiles. "My name is Ms Matthews and I will be your class teacher for the year." After saying a whole speech about herself and the school she was done. "So any questions? ", she asks.

Everyone just stairs at her. No one making a sound, total silence, if there was you could even hear a pin drop. But the silence was soon broken.

Argh, it was the filthy girl. "So Ma'am, how much do each of your thighs weigh?" Everyone bursted out laughing, surprisingly even me and I don't laugh that much especially in front of people whom I don't know.

The fat slash gorgeous teacher, whom I forgot her name looks embarrassed. "I am going to be your class teacher for the rest of the year so you better show me some respect. Any other questions? ", she asks.

Everyone shakes their head, but I on the other hand continue laughing. "Well , since I told you about myself how about you tell me about yourself.  We will go around the classroom. You stand and you tell me your name and age, which primary school you come from and your favourite hobby. Let's start at the back there with you", she says pointing in my direction.

Immediately I stop laughing. All eyes on me.  Wait me? Why should I start? Great, just great...