A new Friend

Dagu POV/ The next day at the academy...

'yesterday was amazing but scary at the same time...' I explained to my best friend Jeison. 'what happened?' Jeison asked me. 'well I was being chased by two of the Ataksuki, they were wearing white robes with blue clouds on them... my dad and sensei Inogen took them down though...' 'well, its a good thing you made it out alive!' Jeison said with excitement.

-Fifteen minutes later, Inogen walks in with an announcement-

'Hello class! today we are gonna be making our ninja squads and there is a new student in our class...' Inogen called. 'oh man! Jeison if we get in a squad together, that would be so good...' I whispered to Jeison. ' the new student's name is Alesia, treat her like any other student that was in this class... Alesia, you can sit beside Dagu.' Inogen said. '

Dagu's thoughts  -dang, the new girl's sitting beside me... this sucks-

Jeison's thoughts -She's pretty!-

Alesia POV

-that kid with the blond hair, he's so HOT!- 'Hello..' I said while sitting beside Dagu. 'all right, squad one... Squad Seven is Dagu Uzumaki, Jeison Daley, and Alesia Greaves, now that all seven squads are assembled, your squad leaders would be here in a few minutes to meet you.' Inogen Said ' I'm so proud of you all, you passed the academy and are now going on to be a real ninja...'

30 Minutes Later,  Boruto walks in.

Dagu POV

'Dad??? what are you doing at the academy' I said confused. 'Well, son I am squad 7's Sensei!' -Great! my dads our sensei, we are gonna learn so many good jutsu, like that chakra ball... the Rasengan???- 'Guess what dad! me, Jeison And Alesia are team 7!!!' 'Okay then! today will be the first day with me, so how about Some ramen?' 'YAY!!!' Me, Jeison, and Alesia all screamed  with excitement.