The Fate Of Konoha

A Mile away from the village/ Hidden Cloud Ninja

'For all we know is that they have the Nine tailed demon, we have the eight tails on our side, they also have the Byakugan and the Sharingan... Don't underestimate these ninja, for all you know, they could kill us in the blink of an eye!' The Raikage called. 'Yes Lord Raikage!' all the cloud ninja called.

The 8 tailed jinchuriki is about to destroy Konoha's walls with a tailed beast bomb...

'Quick someone go report this to Lord Seventh! The hidden cloud is attacking!' One of the gate chunin Yelled. -Boruto Appears- 'time to take down the 8 Tails!' Boruto Claims while a few Uchiha activate their eternal mangekyou. 'Use your Susanoo, this is going to be fun!' Boruto called while activating Bijuu Mode and his One eyed Byakugan. 'THIS IS THE END RAIKAGE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH POWER I HAVE!!' Boruto Screamed! 'Bijuu Rasengan!' Boruto screamed while Charging at the Raikage. 'you seriously think that ball of chakra can defeat me?!?!' The Raikage barked. -This isn't an ordinary ball of chakra- Boruto Thought- Boruto's Rasengan meet the Raikage's hand and the Raikage's arm was blown off. 'Arghhhh!' The Raikage Screamed while being sent flying all the way through the forest by Naruto's RasenShuriken. 'Dad! thank god you came to help! I'm getting low on chakra! do you mind swapping in my place so I can activate sage mode?' Boruto asked Naruto. 'Yes son, hurry and get to it!' Naruto replied. 'killer bee... I thought we were friends!' Naruto wondered. ' Sorry Bro, We Might have to Fight to the death, its not my choice, its the Raikage's choice, You Fool!' Killer Bee replied. 'Summoning Jutsu!' A Red Fox with 9 tails appears! 'Time to end this! Final Form! WHEEEEEEEEE!!' An OctoBull with 8 tentacles takes over Killer bee! 'YA Fool, You shouldn't have let kurama out!' Bee said.' I am in control of the nine tails I have about 5 Uchiha with the mangekyou on my team!!' Naruto Screams while boruto Jumps in and throws a Fuuton RasenShuriken killing half of the cloud ninja in one blow!

Dagu POV

'what's happening?' I asked one of the Jonin heading to the north gates of Konoha. 'We are being attacked, but don't worry your father and your grandfather have it all under control!'