Dagu's New Dojutsu!

Two Hours after Dagu Cleaned and repaired the chunin exam site... Dagu POV...

'Whew! I am finally done!' I sighed. -I am never helping you fix a problem again kit..- 'I don't care! as long as I'm done with this, its fine...' I said while a anbu black ops appeared in front of me and said. 'Dagu Uzumaki, Lady 8th requested you to the office immediately.' 'all right lets go!' I excitingly said.

At the Hokage's Office...

'now that you are done rebuilding the chunin exam site, I have a surprise for you.' Izuki said while pulling out a jar with sasuke's mangekyou eye and another Rinnegan. 'These are your grandfathers eye's, you can choose which one you want to be eternal.' Izuki told me while I pointed at the Rinnegan. 'Very well, here you go!' she said as I passed out.

The Next Day At The Hospital...

'Huh? I can see all of your movements now...' I said as koji and Jeison walked in. 'Nice! you have the external Rinnegan!' Koji said. 'how about we go to the training grounds and see if you can see what my tailed beast would do.' Jeison added. 'Sounds good to me!'

At the Training Grounds...

'All right, I will use my two orbs attack and see if you can see where they are going...' Jeison explained. 'Before you even are about to charge them up, I can see where they are going...' I said. 'What? I haven't even summoned Matabi! You are a powerful ninja Dagu!' Jeison explained as Koji's Sharingan activated 'Guys, We aren't the only ones here...' Koji told me and Jeison as his ribs of his Susanoo appeared. 'Come Out and fight us face to face!' I stated as my bijuu form was activated an both my Rinnegan and Sharingan were in use. 'Great, I ran into the two tailed Tiger, The nine tailed fox and a Hatake...' The Man said. 'Wait, How do you know our abilities?' Koji asked. 'First of all, I am not only one man/ We are the old ataksuki!' They all said while jumping out. 'We were reanimated!' they also said while they all activated their Dojutsu/transformations. 'This is a good way to test out my new powers!' I said. 'You are going down Nine Tailed Demon! Great Fireball jutsu!' Itachi yelled while spewing a lot of fire at me. 'Not so fast!' I was wearing a mask over my rinnegan and it burned. 'Universal pull!' I said as Itachi was pulled to me and I held him by the neck 'What is this rinnegan you posses Demon!' Nagato himself asked. 'This is the eternal rinnegan!' I said while hitting Itachi with a fire Rasengan to his head. 'We are no match to this demon, Retreat!' They all started running while I charged up a tailed beast shuriken. 'This might kill people, I'm going to have to chase after it...  Tailed Beast Shuriken!' I said as it killed the forest disappeared and they were killed. 'I hope this works!' I begged to myself as I used the 9 tailed bijuu cloak and chased after the tailed beast shuriken. 'Got it!' I yelled as I threw it up to the air so it wouldn't damage or kill anyone else.