Chunin Exams Part Three!

Dagu POV

'Okay... we got both scrolls now we just need to get to the tower...' I said with confusion. 'Which way was the tower again??' I asked. 'I don't know, I think its in the middle.' Koji Replied 'why don't we just walk 25 kilometers straight form the gate we started at?' Jeison suggested. 'Yeah lets do that.' we agreed.

About 2 Hours later...

'We have been walking forever! how about we go find some food and water first, its gonna take us forever to walk 25 kilometers if we are tired...' Jeison whined. 'Fine... but where will we find food?' I wondered 'There is some water over there, how about we go check it out??' Koji suggested. 'Sure! there should be some apple trees or something growing over there!' I said. 'Wait don't go any farther... there are some sound ninja there, from what I learnt, some of the sand ninja in naruto's chunin exams had the curse mar, it gives them a lot of chakra and their second form lets them fly so be cautious...' I Informed Jeison and Koji. 'I will use a Fire release jutsu on them to see if they have the curse mark..' I said while doing the hand signs to the fire ball jutsu. -Fireball Jutsu. 'Whos there!' The first sound ninja said while black tattoos were going all over his body... 'They have the curse mark...' I whispered to Koji and Jeison. 'Show yourselves! or we will use force!' The sound ninja started to do hand signs... 'Quick! time to take them down! Fireball Rasengan!' I screamed. 'Fire style: Dragon flame!' Koji Yelled. 'Shuriken jutsu!' Jeison yelled. I sent the first ninja flying back while he started to grow wings out of his back... 'Don't let your guard down, they are just getting started! 'Sound Style: High Vocals Roar!' The second ninja screamed as loud as he could while wings grew out of his back. 'Your not going to last this attack! sound ninja! Scorch Release! Burning Palm Jutsu!' I Yelled while a huge light red and white ball formed into my hand and I threw it at the third sound ninja... 'He was incinerated to shreds...' the First sound ninja said while whispering to the second to retreat... 'Whew that was easy... ' Koji said. 'yeah we didn't need our Sharingan or medical ninjutsu... what is your Kekkei Genkai Jeison?' I asked with Confusion.. 'umm... sorry I have been hiding it but, I am a Water chakra nature and I'm the Jinchuriki of the 2 tails' Jeison Said slowly.

5 hours later after we got food and got back to walking to the tower...

'I think there is the tower! lets speed up!' Jeison said with excitement. 'Fine...' I said as my sharingan activated. 'Guys, that up ahead is a genjutsu...' Koji said. 'Wow Koji, your sharingan activated before mine...' I said. 'I have never looked at it before... what is that pattern in your Sharingan?' I asked. 'This is the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan... for you to unlock the original Mangekyou sharingan you will have to kill someone real special to you that has done evil to you or your family.' Koji explained while a few shuriken were thrown at Me, Koji, and Jeison. 'Watch out!' I said while throwing shuriken at the incoming shuriken headed for Jeison... 'Jeison doesn't know about the genjutsu yet so he is stuck inside of them... lets get them before they attack Jeison...' I said ' Okay! Fire style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!' I screamed while 3 Phoenix shaped fireballs were sent flying at the incoming ninja. 'they are rain ninja! I'm going to use Amaterasu on them... don't ask what it is, you will see when I use it!' -Amaterasu!- The first rain ninja was burnt by black flames that cant be extinguished until the target is dead. 'Holy shit! how did you do that?' I asked.' its one of the Mangekyou's powers.' Koji Replied. 'Wow! lets focus on the other two now...' I said while charging up the fire rasengan. 'Here comes! FIRE RASENGAN!' The second rain ninja was hit by the rasengan and was knocked out. 'Okay, Okay you can pass, just please don't hurt me!' The third rain ninja Begged. 'Fine! now scram!' I Barked at the third rain ninja while he started running away. 'That was tough... I'm almost out of chakra, Jeison, Koji, lets go!' I said while we started jumping from tree to tree.

1 Hour Later At The Tower...

'We're here!' Jeison said while he sat on the white floor as a poof appeared! 'Hey Guys! I'm hosting the third phase, I am Metal Lee, the third phase is a one on one fight with different candidates that pass phase two. stay here until the rest of the candidates get here.' Metal Lee announced.