Not So Smart...

Dagu POV

'Dagu! get away from them!' Boruto Screamed while throwing kunai at the second ninja. 'Shadow Clone Jutsu!' I yelled, ignoring my dad. Then Boruto jumps over to me and pulls me back. 'Come on dad, I was demolishing those sound ninja! I Claimed 'I know you are, but we were assigned to scouting for enemies, not attacking anyone we see.' Boruto Informed me while taking out the other two ninjas with his rasengan. 'Okay... I'll make sure I don't do it again...' I Moaned. 'Lets go back to Konoha and inform the hokage about the hidden sound ninja in the land of fire.' Boruto Said.

-Back at the Hokage's office, 30 minutes later-

Boruto POV

'Okay you two stay outside while I talk to the hokage.' I said. 'Okay.' both Jeison and Dagu said.

'Father, we have seen a few sound ninja around the remains of the fire temple, I am assuming that there should be a few more squads in the land of fire but we are not fully sure.' I Stated. 'Boruto, You have done good, don't run off too far, I might send you and your squad on another mission.' Informed Naruto. 'Okay!' I said while walking out. 'Okay you two, you have done well, I will treat you two to Ramen as long as Dagu doesn't attack on scouting missions again.' 'Fine, ill make sure I follow your rules next time!' Dagu Whined.