Annabella Snow: The Killer.

November 29, 2548

The Modern Century

Highest rank: Rich/Wealthy people

Middle rank: Modern Workers

Lowest rank: Homeless People

Kidnappers really don't know how to search someone properly. I had my iPod, safety kit for bad stressful days and my green knuckle dusters. I could get out of here if they would just untie my wrists. They are getting sore and achy. sighing, I shifted my weight to my side, and again trying to slide my hands under my butt and legs. It only caused the rope to burn in my wrist probably leaving rope burns, maybe even bleeding.

I don't know what time it is, but I probably missed the greatest time of the day, 4:20.

"Fuck!" I yelled," Since, you have randomly just picked me up at a park can you fucking tell me the time?"

A slamming door, made me jump at least a foot in the air.

"Darling, it's going to be alright," A boy with shaggy brown hair entered.

" I am not anyone's darling, Lewis." I spat, saying any name that came to my mind.

"It's not Lewis, it's Zander. " He said with a smirk.

"Whatever, Lewis. " I glared, " can you please tell me why I am here."

" You are here for training, Agent Annabella. " He gave a little tug on a string and the burning rope was gone from my wrist.

" Don't run, we are in the middle of nowhere." I laughed. I didn't need to run. I got my whole life in front of me, I am not dying for this piece of shit, Lewis.

"I'm not fucking stupid, Lewis. I'm not dying here or anywhere near this place or you, loser." I said pulling out a pack of smokes which weren't really smokes but marijuana joints. I sighed heavily before lighting the joint, smelling the burnt marijuana aroma. I took a long inhale of this green plant before letting it out without a single cough. I could feel the drug already starting to affect my brain function. Zander watched me closely. Like he was capture in my world, frozen in place, just staring at me.

I let my eyes lazily rack over his body, before blowing almost perfect 'o's at him. I giggled when he got out of his daydream and blinked once at me. He shook his head and left the room.

" You cocker! I still wanna know the time!" I shouted after. I was still on the floor, with my joint half gone before he was back with other good looking people with him. I was quizzed. Their calm manner slake my goofy attitude.

" Look, whatever you want with me, you ain't gunna get. I just don't have time like that, I have a very easy routine. I don't break routines." I said as I slipped a fag into my mouth, lighting with my pink lighter not my purple light. Purple lighter was for the good kush, pink for fags, blue for lungs and bong rips, which , made me think about my bong back home, lying in between my dresser and wall, with a full bowl waiting for my arrival.

"Annabella Snow, you and I are going to become each other life line." I rested my head down on my palm before looking at the people before me, most of them were good looking like Lewis but, one caught my eye. He looked like a dork. With nerdy glasses, hair that fell just before his eyes, shy, but wore a The Fray band shirt with sweats and loads of bracelets. But the way his face was, just made him look dorky.

"My life line is my life line. No one or anything will take that from me unless you want to be in your kingdom which would 6 feet down and 2 feet wide," I spoke sharply indicting, I will not be owned, and I will die for freedom.

"Look, we are all here for one reason." A mountain of man grabbed my chin, focusing me to look at him," We get the bad guy, and than we get paid. It's simply, kill and get money. It's legal, well for us."