Chapter 1: how it started

First I am going to point out

THE IDEA OF A GIRL LIVING WITH A BUNCH OF BOYS WAS NOT MY IDEA

I absolutely love the idea if it though so I want to make my own version of the story, how I would want it to go

Usually when someone starts branching of your idea, it means you had a great idea...think of it that way. The events in this book I thought of myself.

Hugs and tickles

-caro <3

____________________

Chapter one- How it started

"Amelia Glass please come to the front office, Amelia Glass please come to the front office" my name being called to the front office spilled out of the over-com.

I look up from my textbook and gave my science teacher the look asking if I can go down to the office and he gave me the wave of his hand telling me to go.

I've never really been scared of the office, but something feels out of place and not right as I walked through the lobby and stopped right in front of the office door.

My hand hovered over the door knob.

Something is defiantly not right here, I thought to myself, something important is going on and it not right.

I finally gathered the courage to walk into the office and walked in looking to adult to adult resting my eyes one of my moms close friends Sally Cavanaugh. I'm really close friends with her youngest daughter, Leah.

"Hi Ms. Sally" I chirped to her. She looked up from the ground and gave me a small smile that looked somewhat forced. I could see extreme sadness written all over her face. "Is there something wrong?" I questioned with concern.

"Amelia... I have some extremely important information for you..." Ms. Sally spoke slowly to me. She walked up to me and put her hands on my shoulders and looked deep into my light blue eyes with her brown eyes. "are you ready?" she asked me while moving her hands so they now cupped my face.

"Yes, what is it?" I said back quickly. Ms. Sally no stepped back taking her hands off of me and she suddenly looked hundreds of years older.

"Your mom, dad, and sister died. From the looks of the scene they looked as if they have been stabbed. the police don't know by who yet, but they are working on it"

I stood... Paralyzed... Unsure what to do or say... My family is dead. Jenny, my older sister, she was 19, she had a life ahead of her and now she can't live it. And my parents, I'm going to so lost without them.

The room started spinning around me, the ground started tilting. I backed up into a hard wall, sliding down so I now sat against it. Holding my head in my hands I started sobbing, making those horrible gasping noises I make when I sob real hard.

I look up to ms. Sally to see that she has a tear streaming down her cheek standing about three feet away from me, I could feel the eyes of everyone in the office on me. Unable to control the sobs escaping from my lips at a dreadful line like this i now sounded like a dying cow. Not even caring how loud my cries are getting, I just lost my family, who wouldn't want be sobbing at a time like this.

Ms.Sally walked towards me and got down on one knee put her hand under my chin and looked into my eyes again and tried conferring me said "Amelia, it will all be okay in the end, you just have to power through this bit of time, okay?"

I didn't answer her instead I got up and walked out of the office. Still sobbing not caring who can hear me. Walking remarkably fast through my high schools hallways.

" No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no," I muttered to myself shaking my head with my hands grasping at the roots of my dark brown wavy hair.

I started getting louder "no, no, NO, NO,NO,NO!" It got to the point where I was literally screaming my head off.

That's when my best friend, Maddie, ran up to me from the classroom I was throwing a tantrum in front off. She grasped my shoulders in a tight strong grasp and held me with concern in her eyes and said "what HAPPENED Amelia."

That only made me cry even harder.

"Amelia! What's wrong?!"

That made me cry even harder if that was possible.

"Amelia I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." she said in a calming and soothing voice. It helped make my sobs sound less like a dying cow.

"My" *gasp/sob sound* "family" *gasp/sob sound* "died" *sobsobsobsob*

"Oh Amelia...." She wrapped me in a spine cracking hug. "Shhhhhhh, let it out Hun, I'm here for you" I let all of my tears fall on her shoulder.

At least I will always have Maddie with me throughout all of this....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Yay! I started a boooooooook!

I know this might be a bit hard to read in the begging, just bear with me here, it will get better I promise!

I beg you to please ignore any grammar or spelling errors, I don't like proof reading. I'll work on it.

!Rainbows and sparkles!

~caro~