Chapter 6- dreams

"Emily." Arianna says to me while I make fun of her and my brother being mates. "You know that I don't get to choose like alpha lines do."

"You know, I don't want anything bad to happen to you if he denies it." I say knowing my brother.

"I know but you never know what he might say." Arianna says with delight that she found her mate that's her best friend's brother. I smiled at her and gave her a little shove.

"I love like a sister already you don't need to make yourself even more impress me even further." I say knowing she might try to kill herself.

The dream morphed to the day where my brother rejected her in front of the entire school.

"You are my MATE!" Arianna yells at Angel when he turns around to run away like he always did.

"NO! I am not your mate you have confused me with some one else!" Angel shouts at her. I was just coming in the cafeteria from being in a long period were they taught us how to fight. I see the tears that start to stream her face. I run up to her.

"Hey what's going on?" I ask her in the kindest voice I could use with out tempering her more. She look at me like she was asking for my help but then just ran out of there. I look over to Angel "What have you done?" I question him.

"I haven't done anything to your friend besides I'm not her mate." Every ones staring at the 2 oldest children of one of the most powerful alphas.

"You have no idea do you? What is she not what you are looking for in a mate? News flash mates aren't what you expect!" I sputter out at him

"What!? You have no right to say that to me!" He yells.

"Yes I do!" I growl and Caleb  comes to pull me outside.

The dream change again when I found Arianna hanging from the roof with a belt around her neck that snapped as soon as she jumped from the bed. I dropped the tub of ice cream that I just got for her at her favorite shop. The belt was so tight that there was blood dripping down her body into a puddle on the floor. On her bed were dead flowers with worms and bugs as a sick joke. I got her down and I looked up and saw Angel there with the rest of the people who have a connection to me. "You did this!" I yelled at him, his face was all pain. "Get out!"

"Emily?"

"I said get out!" I was in rage and crying he scurried out of the room.

It changed again to the funeral and then I was on a cruise and there stood Josh in a black suit.

"Hey how are you in my dream?" I ask feeling like it was real but since those dreams I knew better.

He smiles at me "It's a trick I picked up from my mother before she past on. It's called dream jumping or dream casting as some call it."

"So this is a dream?"

"Yeah I saw that you were having a bad dream." He says to me.

"It was more like horror memories replaying in my head."

"You look beautiful in that dress by the way." He says looking me up and down.

I looked down and saw that I was in my black dress from the funeral that's lace on my shoulders that went to the lower part of my back. It had red alpha swirls on the plain black fabric. It's a dress that I created for the funeral. I look up into his eyes. "Thanks I made it myself when Arianna died."

"I'm sorry about that." He says with sincerity "I don't want to pry but was she close to you?"

"Yeah that's why I prefer people not to call me Em unless I absolutely trust them." I bit on my bottom lip.

"I'm guessing that she died because of something you did?" He ask seeing me frown.

"No. She was Angel's mate and he rejected her. It literally killed her." I say like I was about to break down but not like the time at her funeral the pain was lessening each year but each year I forget some  little thing that was apart of her.

"Sorry but I'm going to say something that you may not like, but Angel's a jack-ass." I smile at that.

"Yeah he get's that from our dad." I stated like a fact.

"He isn't as bad as you put it. He trained me into who I am today." I gave him a look like I wasn't stupid. "No seriously he saved my life and he wanted you and your siblings to be in his pack."

"If he wanted that he shouldn't have hit me when I was talking to him."

"You lied to him, his punishment for that is a slap." He says like he knows about that rule.

"Well I'm not of your pack never will be. But that wasn't just a hit it was a slap to get me knocked on my ass." I say and start to wobble until I actually did fall to the ground and I just stayed there.

"Well speaking of your father he doesn't like me leaving to join your pack but he's okay with it. Carly and Carter are coming with and so is Cassie the only lone wolf in the pack besides me until I met you." I smile well that's 6 people I don't think I have enough seats in the car for 6.

"Not enough room in the car."

"Carly and Carter have their wedding gift car that they'll use to come with us." Oh so they're mates should have guessed.

"Okay that's fine. How old is Cassie again?"

"She's 13 same as Caleb."

"Oh" was all I could say.

There was a loud and enoying alarm going off "What's that?" I try to yell over it.

"Your alarm. We're waking up." He yells back and the dream fades away.