Chapter 8-Never have I ever

'No I haven't because we just met, has Josh marked you?' He asks me mocking my voice.

'No he hasn't. I just don't want that right now and like you said we just met.' I say and see the exit coming up and he turns in to the exit and keeps driving. "Turn to the right at the next light." I tell Josh. 

We finally arrived at Dani's house. I heard a scream from inside the house. I rush into it almost breaking the door. "Where's Dani?" I question some of her family's pack.

"She's in her room with Tyler. They've been going at it for a while and won't stop. I will ask you this and only this who the hell are you?" A guy with white blonde hair and really blue eyes and dark skin.

"I am Emily Raven. I'm here for both of them."

"Did you say your last name is Raven?" He ask me I roll my eyes.

"Yes I did why do you have a problem with that?" I ask sending a mind link message to both Toby and Dani 'I'm here to pick you guys up and stop fucking each other and put your close on.'

"Actually no I don't but I do have a problem with your father." He says "You are behind your father's enemy lines and pack property with out being invited."

"Okay who are you to talk to her that way?" Josh ask.

"I'm the alpha and also uncle to Dani. My name is David Moonlight."

My mouth opened and I forced it closed before saying "You're my uncle." I squeak out and was tottaly shocked.

"Emily? Hey are you okay, your looking very pale." Caleb says just now coming in. I shake my head no. "What's a matter?"

No one move nor breathed for a few seconds "Caleb, Ally, This..." I nodded to David "Is mother's brother also known as our uncle."

"Who was your mother, Emily?"

"Her name was Stella Moonlight. My second last name is Moonlight." I saw sadness and reorganization in his face looking at me and my siblings.

"You're my nieces and nephew?" He ask in disbelief. I nod. "How is my dear sister doing? I haven't received any letter in years."

I drop my eyes to the ground trying not to cry. Josh wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him "It's okay." He whispers in my ear

I look back up at my uncle "She's dead that's why you haven't received any more letters from her." I say tears spring to his eyes but did not let them fall he sat down again.

"She's really dead?" He put his head in his hands not looking up.

"Uncle Dave are you okay?" I hear Dani ask with concern

"I'm fine sweet heart. Come meet your cousins." He says

"Uncle you must be confused these people are my friends." Dani says looking confused

"Apparently our parents were siblings." I tell her.

"You mean to tell me that you are of my blood?"

"Yes and to top it all off I just broke a lot of rules by not being invited on your lands with out permission." I look at her and shake my head.

"Oh yeah, sorry, Uncle but I'm going with them."

"Okay be safe and if there is any trouble you come home right away." She nodds and Toby grabs their bags and take them to their car.

"It was nice to meet you, David and I promise that Dani will be safe." I tell him and we leave to go get Elena and Ray. I got into the car and the door was shut behind me by Josh. I look on the balcony and there was David watching us ever so carefully. Josh got in and started the car.

"Are you okay?" Josh asks me this time. I smile at him and nodded. We were on our way to get Elena and Ray. "I haven't seen you like that and I diffidently don't like it, even if I haven't marked you I still don't like it."

The mark is to show every were-wolf that I am my mates and he is mine. It keeps me from thinking things I do know because once I'm marked I can't do anything with out my mate consent even if it's to go out with a group of girls because I become his property, and don't that if I can't do those things that he can't either cause he can. "I want to wait for that because I don't want to be your slave."

"You're no slave, you are beautiful and smart with your own opion on everything." Josh says to me.

I hear Caleb gaging. "Oh shut up, Caleb I think that's sweet." Cassie says. I giggle.