training

Connor's p.o.v. (oh stop wining i haven't even started yet!)

Me and sam looked up at the man in red armor cautiosly. "Hello, im commander Lee and you must be the S.R." "um what does S.R. stand for?" I asked, "it stands for Space Rookies" answered commander Lee. So we walked down a corridor to a room witha sign the read "TRAINING ROOM" me and samantha both gulped. What is it gonna be like? Would there be different kinds of training? The only waty to find out is to face it. So thats exactly what me and sam did but first they took us to a scanning room where thet could see whst kind of power sam and i have. So sam went first and the computer switched from dark, to water, to earth, and finally it stopped on FIRE. "YES!" shouted samantha clearly excited to be a fire type. Then they took her to another room where they could see what class she went to the computer then switched from mage the guardian and then stopped on  ASSASSIN. I could see that sam was very happy. I on the the other hand, was very full of anxiety. So i walked up to it but before i got their the computer flashed DOUBLE and then it pulled sam back in where a second computer lit up right next to the first one. It said COPY and the commander told sam that she had a rare double ability which ment that she could have two abilities. Clearly, she could control fire and copy anything NOW it was my turn. So i walked up AGAIN slowly this time and entered. Immediatly both computers lit up, the first one said ENERGY and the second one said SPEED. So looks like sam and me where rare double abilities. And of course, i got assassin aswell i mean, of course. SOOOOOO we got to choose our own weapon. I chose well, i chose a spear and a bow and arrow. Sam chose a kunai (which is a dagger with a ring at the end of the handle) and she chose shurikens. Sam attacked a dummy with the kunai first. And just saying my oppinion is that she did good because she hit the dummy like 80% of the times she attacked and then threw a shuriken and hit the dummy 2/5 times (by the way the dummy moves). Sam came back with a smirk on her face as if to say "ya i fucking did that". Its my turn now first with a spear. I charge at the dummy head on then i thrust into its stumach and hit. The i slice at its head but miss. THEN i slice its feet off and stab its head to the ground. Sam looked at me in shock that i actually killed it i was suprised myself at what i just did. Then i used the bow and arrow and man did i hit him!

First shot: hit
Second shot: missed
Third shot: hit
Fourth shot: hit
Fifth shot: hit

Sam again looked at me in awe i AGAIN did aswell. i looked at her as if to say "I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I DID THAT!" she looked at me as if to say "yaaaaaaa sure you dont" i looked at her as if to say "I DONT KNOW" even the commander look shocked so did narka. Then the sirens went off and narka yelled, "WERE UNDER ATTACK"

(Ok thanks guys and i hope that you have enjoyed this story so far and if you dont know what me and sam mean when we say "we need alaska" that means that WE NEED TO CHILL CUZ WERE STILL PUMPED THE THE BOOK SHE WROTE GOT OVER 100 and i helped out with it so seeyah guys!)