the first battle

Connor's P.O.V.

"Hello connor welcome back i hope you've been doing well?" Archy said with a more seriously mischivious tone. "Ya i've been doing pretty good i mean, sam an-" "DO NOT SPEEK OF HER!" Yelled archy, "well ok then all power full" as i said that i bowed pretending. "Well i hope your ready for the battle against those stupid Zordaxes" "w-what! A-a battle against th-them my former team but i haven't even had training!?" "Well if your gonna be apart of us then you would have atleast some sort of training" "well ya i do so i um, i guess im r-ready to fight them" i said as a silent tear ran down my cheek. "GOOD!" boomed archy, "laila! Sound the alarms tell everyone its invasion 148." Laila nodded and walked to a large orange button and pushed it. Immediatly sounds went off and i knew that there was no turning back now. *TIME TRAVEL* as we entered the battle field to take back what archy said was "our" territory i felt guitly for what i've done to my former team. Me and Laila snuck around the corners of the base (from the looks of it Laila turned out to be a water and wind type with a scythe as melee and sniper as range who was also warrior class) and took out the first 2 guards and immediatly the alarms went off.

Tailedon's P.O.V.

as we snuck i coulf faintly hear the alarms going off. "Miss Red the alarms went off we should probably see what is going on" "no, we have to get to connor" but what if he's there!" Miss red turned and faced me with a gleam in her eyes and said, "well? What are we waiting for lets go!" And with that we were going out the defend our base.

Connor's P.O.V.

As me and Laila hurred over to take cover from all the blasts of mitch-matched powers we saw two people heading our way. At first it was two but then two others appeared right behind them making it four. As they got closer i could make out there faces it was..... Lee! And Narka! With Same! And Tailedon! As i became happy laila reminded me that they were the enemy and she rushed into battle. Lee and Narka had trouble fighting her because she was just that tuff. Then Samantha and Tailedon were rushing at me. We ran towards each other and stopped about 23 feet apart. "Why are you doing this?" Sam asked, "because" i aswered, "he left me no choice HE HAS INFO TO WHERE MY MOTHER IS!" I yelled back. "Please master connor come back" pleaded Tailedon. "NO! I CAN'T NOT WITHOUT MY MOTHER!" i yelled then not realizing it i threw a bolt of electricity at tailedon and he fell back. But before he hit the ground i sped behind him and kneeded his head. Ultimatly killing him, and i did that all in rage. Once i realized i did that i fell to the ground and sam looked at me in shock and then charged at me in anger with a kunai in each hand. I went behind her grabbed her kunai and threw them away as if they were nothing. She took out her shurikens and threw them at me. As i dodged them i could see tears running down her face then, when she ran out of shurikens she fell to the floor sobbing. I walked away wiping a tear away and she ran back to her ship. As i looked back i could see Lee retreating from Laila and Narka lay on the floor dead. I was silently crying full of hatred and regret but then archy congratulated me on my first kill. I pushed away from him and ran to my room where i layed in my bed thinking of how i escaped but then i fell asleep........

(Hey guys its me connor and wow that was pretty dramatic to me but anyways i can't wait for what sam will put!) *drops golden mic and runs out the door grabbing a bag of candy*