forms and...uh oh yeah WAR!?

~Samanthas smexy pov~
"Take them to the bunker.. They be safe" the gaurds took us to a bunker., "its fucking dark" Connor said while feeling stuff "UGH WHY CAN'T WE FIGHT!"I asked " I don't know but- woah.. Sam! " Connor sounded surprised I looked around seeing the room get brighter when.. My hair was red... With ears..

With symbols on my arm and shirt

With symbols on my arm and shirt... "Connor look at yourself!" I said

He had robe on with a mask and one

He had robe on with a mask and one.. Blue eye other was red... With bandages on his hand I could see in his blue was lighting bolt.. "Connor aim at the door.. And shoot" Connor nodded and did as I said... And blasted the door. I bolted out the door "Wait up! " Connor said running to me.. I stopped in my tracks two men in front of us "grab them their are bait" flames flew my hair and tail Connor was flickering with electricity "go!" I threw two shurikens both sides the man dodge them both he grabbed me idk why but i bit him... "SHIT" the man said then before I new it I was eatingHim.... Connor just kept stabbing the other guy. "Samantha? " Connor looked at me differently... Like I was weird.. Whitch I was. We left.. We walked out side its over... "we missed it" I was dragging the body I killed. Connor was dragging his body.. Lee looked at us I heard was Connor saying"we killed them well we did but she.. Ate half of him" I dropped to the ground I fainted... Not knowing what else happen.

(sam: hey sorry for thepoor grammer Connor the best person that is epic might fix it for me) *jumps out the window.. With the mic this time*