a message

Connor's P.O.V. finally guys im back

I was excited to get my own room and it was right next to sam's! As i walked i saw a box on my bed it had a gauntlet with crystals in it and a instuction manuel. But then i got to the note it said...

I didn't know what to say i mean, they did abduct me and sam then took us to some kind of training camp where we would then fight for them?! (Kinda like the the first order from star wars)I couldn't say anything because on one hand if i joined the...

I couldn't say anything because on one hand if i joined then i would be reunited with friend and grow stronger. But if i refused then i would still be here with my new friends and fight along side them. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! Then the door opened and sam walked in, "hey did you get a note?" She said, "ya i did" i told her, "oh well what does your say?" Asked sam, "um thats private how 'bout yours?" I asked, "well its from my mom thats as far as i know i haven't read the rest" she responded. I looked in my box but only to ANOTHER LETTER! "Sam!" I yelled "what" "i got another one from my mom and dad!" "Wow" "my mom is like some type of leader and my dad is....." "who who's your dad?"
"No one lets just get to training" "alright" said sam, i bet i'll get there faster than you!" "Your on loser has to share EVERYTHING THEY GOT FROM THE BOX" i said. And we were off it took us a couple minutes to find it but i found it eventually leading me closer to victory which i had achieved. Then it was time for training.

(Ok bai guys and also sam dont say who my dad is in your part cuz i wanna say)
*drops sam's mic and runs out the door while grabbing a slice of pizza*(Samantha: my mic... 😢) 
BTW in real life I'm way faster than Connor :)
(Connor: no your not i beat you on the last lap in gym im faster and not because u bumped into someone cuz u were still running when i passed u)