suprise!

Connor's P.O.V.
As i got the message that sam was taken i was thinking if i should join. But my dad and mom told me not to in the message so i didn't know what to do. Should i jo-no i have to focus, Samantha is in trouble and if i dont hurry she could be killed. So i ran speeding down the corridoor ( by the way we are in a museam if u didn't know)
Changing into alien form. Is saw sam being dragged away
Commander Lee told us we could mind talk so i tried that.

Connor: sam can you hear me?

Samantha: ............

Connor: SAM DONT DIE NOW!

Samantha: huh? What happended connor?

Connor: wake up your being taken away and im chasing you!

Samantha: i'll try

As i ran waiting for sam to wake up i tried out my speed ability. Lee told me to focus on where i wanna go and how fast i wanna get there so, i did and *ZOOM* all of a sudden im standing infront of the man who was dragging sam. I summonded my spear and stabbed his head before he even knew i pulled out my spear. Then as he fell to the floor sam woke up changing into alien form and yelled "LET GO OF-oh you took him out already, didn't you?" "Yup" i answered. I waa feeling pretty good until 4 more guys showed up. They had their guns locked on us and i didn't know what to do but then a dark figure in a yellow cloak cam and stabbed them all lighting fast. Then it uncovered it's face and i knew exactly who it was.

 Then it uncovered it's face and i knew exactly who it was

"DAD!" i screamed and ran to him. Then i punched him in the gut and yelled, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME!?" He told me he was an assassin for the E.D.T. (Elite Defense Team) and i introduced him to sam who was looking at me then him back and forth in awe. I saw something in his hand as he pulled out... the crystal! I thanked him and took the crystal then, before we could talk he said he had a mission to do so he left. We were walking down the hallways when sam said, "so thats your dad? Well what about your mom?" "I-I-i dont wanna talk about her lets just continue the mission." I answered. I texted Narka on the z-phone telling her we were ready. She  teleported us and we gave them the crystal. "Good job" Narka said, "Now go to your rooms it's time for bed" "bed?" Sam said, "WE DONT HAVE A BEDTIME!" me and sam yelled in unison. "YES YOU DO NOW GO TO BED OR ELSE NO BREAKFAST!" Narka responded. We both went to out rooms said goodnight and i drifted off to sleep...

(Hey guys me and sam work hard on this for you guys so i hope you all apreciate it!)
*drops GOLDEN mic and runs out grabbing a soda*
(Also sam said she's not feelin good so she wont be writing for a while and, i cant do her part for her cuz i got something planned in part 11)