CONNOR!?

~Reds/Samantha~
"Tailedon?,where's Connor?" I walked out my room looking around. Tailedon looked at me with a worried face he gave me a note

Dear Tailedon,

I've gone to see Archy and won't be back for a while. Samantha is your new master so until we meet again Tailedon.....

From your friend,
Connor
"

Tailedon! "he looked at me in shocked, "yes,  miss red? "I looked at him in a wtf face, "just say red,  and WE NEED TO GET CONNOR BACK! " he nodded to tell the guards i grabbed his arm and said,"no! they cant know we must go ourselfs." he only had nodded i went back to stuff just in case," idk who this Archy guy is but i must find out" as we waited for dark me and tailedon walked out hoping not to get caught,"hey you two!" we froze but the man went to pick up to bunnies from the barn(idk why bunnies) then we feel a hand touch are shoulders it was narka,"and were do you think you two are going?"i kicked her leg grabing taildons hand and running. Narka had just gotten up yelling,"i will get you Two!" i never heard her get so mad. tailedon and i were resting after 2-5 hours,"we will make it there and back i promised,red." i smiled getting ready for the next walk',damn connor what did you get yourself into?"

(Like i said before PLOT TWIST!)