seven.

james drove brice home later that night while court and i went to bed. she fell asleep almost right away, but i wanted to make sure james got home.

after about twenty minutes he walked into my room, "ri?" he said nervously, which made me fully wake up.

"yeah?" i stood up and was really close to him.

"i know your hurt right now and we can talk about that after i tell you this but," he said taking my hand, "adrien is brice's dad."

"i knew it," i said silently, but in this moment i honestly didn't care. ross cheated on me, "now can w-we talk about something else?"

"sure babe, let's lay down?" he suggested while i laid down beside him and cuddled up to him.

"r-ross cheated on me james," i said silently and he held me tighter, and for some reason it's like our world stopped..it was just the two of us and nothing else mattered. my heart was broken but he was slowly putting it back together. i began sobbing into his shoulder and he just rubbed my back.

"it's alright riles," he said holding me tighter, "you don't need him to be happy. you have our amazing daughter, your parents support you and your sister is always there for you."

"b-but the thing is you're right i don't need him to be happy," i replied through tears, "i need you james."

he slowly let go of me and lifted my chin up so i was looking into his eyes, "do you really mean that or are you saying this because you're heart broken?"

"james i love you," i said softly tears coming out left and right, "i never stopped, just like you said. you have a special place in my heart and as much as i don't want to admit it, i'm in love with you. i can't stay mad at you i never was mad at you i was always just scared. scared that you loved ashley more than me. scared that you loved everyone else more than me. i'm sorry for being a selfish dumbass but please, you need to find a way to forgive me james. i love you and," i was cut off by him smashing his lips into mine. our lips move in sync as i let his tongue in to dance with mine, everything about this kiss was perfect. i poured all my emotion into it and i could tell he did as well. we were two idiots in love and we didn't care...although i knew something was wrong when he pulled away, he's usually the one that wants to go all the way, not just stop once we get to second base?

"ri, you know i still have my kid, rae," he said sadly while putting his hand on the back of my head, "she's really an amazing girl and i know you'll love her..but if she causes you too much pain i can forget the whole idea of her moving in here..although you never suggest i move in here i just assumed since we are a couple now i think? i'm sorry i'm already screwing this up," he said while sitting up in the bed. i repositioned myself so my head was in his lap.

"how old is rae, james?" i asked shyly.

(not doing all the math to get her right age, she's going to be a little older than she should be but ignore that)

"16, she just turned it. she's growing up so fast," he smiled to himself.

"s-she can move in i guess," i said nervously and james hugged me.

"thank you riley," he replied kissing my cheek, "now d-do you think we could tell court tomorrow...that i'm her real dad?"

"sure," i said smiling, then i sat on james' lap, "i love you so damn much okay?"

"i love you too baby girl," he kissed my check and i blushed, "i love seeing you happy too."

"never leave and i'll always be happy," i said and hugged him tighter.

"i won't ever leave, i promise. but um, did you ever completely break up with ross?" he asked and my jaw dropped.

"i-i forgot," i said and bit my lip, "how about i tell him tomorrow?"

he just nodded and pulled me back into my bed. we cuddled for a little bit then got some rest for our long day...

-tell courtney about james being her dad.
-break up with ross.
-raelynn moving in.

i'm honestly terrified but...i'm with the man i love...the man i'll always love.